Treadmills are an extremely popular piece of fitness equipment; found in every single gym in America, because of one solid reason- they mimic exercises that maximize the human body, and are familiar, comfortable, and fun- running and walking. Furthermore, when you’ve got a busy schedule and a need to get on the move and exercise, sometimes the weather doesn’t cooperate, and a treadmill gives you a ton of options for exercise in these types of situations- which would make it a great investment.
The difference is that it’s not a big deal to use a treadmill in the gym whereas buying one for your home is a pretty serious topic. One reason for this is because treadmills are a pretty costly piece of equipment, making it important to check your budget before you spend money. Luckily, we’re here to help you find the absolute best deals if you believe that a treadmill might be the perfect gift for your health.
The second reason that a treadmill is a large investment is because it takes up a lot of space; and there’s a lot of difference in quality that greatly affects how you feel about your workout so you want the best machine you can get.
Okay, So You’ve Decided? Either way, look at these spectacular Deals for your loved ones with Treadmill Sale. The end of year, you will be surprised with more Christmas Sale and Free Shipping Day this Holiday:
Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill (Best Treadmill for the Money 2016)
Table of Contents
- 1 Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill (Best Treadmill for the Money 2016)
- 2 Confidence Power Plus Motorized Electric Treadmill
- 3 Horizon Fitness T101-04 Treadmill
- 4 Phoenix 98510 Easy-Up Manual Treadmill
- 5 ProForm 6.0 RT
- 6 Confidence GTR Power Pro Motorized Electric Treadmill with adjustable incline
- 7 ProForm Power 995c Treadmill
Weslo has a great product, at a low price. This first model comes to us at under $300, down 36 percent for this excellent sale. It comes with six personal trainer workouts to get your loved one started, and a price that won’t break the bank. It’s good for starting out if you’re buying a basic treadmill; because it’s super comfortable and maximizes your workout while actively minimizing the damages to your precious joints.
This is very important when getting involved with a treadmill; sometimes the process of running can damage your knees and make you sore. This is why it’s important to invest in a quality, comfortable machine.
Unfortunately, this model isn’t as wide as some, but sometimes it works great in a narrow environment. The assembly is easy too; minimal setup, just a few screws and bolts, and it will be ready to go. It’s great for walking and jogging, and it’s super affordable; a definite win-win.
The Confidence Plus is a STEAL right now, for less than $200, and completely free shipping. Not only can you get your loved one that gift that really changes their life; now you can also get it at an amazing price. Right now, you’d save over 64 percent and 350 dollars on this machine; and it would arrive before Christmas. It has a handrail– which is important because it’s kind of short and skinny, but it’s super light and easy to assemble.These factors make a great positive experience, especially for someone who just wants a treadmill to speed-walk or jog. It’s whisper quiet; and around four feet tall and four feet long, just perfect for a small space. Definitely consider your loved one’s height on this one- as the belt isn’t all that long; if they’re over 6’00” you might want to look into other models.
Horizon Fitness presents a product that has all the bells and whistles you can imagine for under $700; and it also comes with free scheduled shipping, so you’ll always know exactly where it is until it arrives on your porch. Unlike the previous models mentioned, this one has some power- with about 2.25 horsepower to pump your workout to the extreme; it’ll get you up to speed with at least 10 MPH speed functions, plus the all important 10 percent incline to maximize your workout. Its’ also got a huge belt that’s well over two and a half feet long, 30 workout options sonic surround sound speakers for your MP3’s, heart rate monitor and quality computer monitor; and optional 3 year warranty.
This beautiful piece of exercise equipment is 33% off, and fits every single qualification for a quality treadmill that was mentioned above. It’s got twin hydraulic shocks to keep you steady and stable, and an awesome fitness fan that keeps you cool while you’re running. With this treadmills powerful, quiet motor, stable design and great features; it quickly becomes one of the “Best Buys” in the treadmill category. The Horizon’s 5″ LCD display helps you quickly see your workout stats, and you’ll be able to get the most out of your workout experience with the 30 workout programs that include 10 step programs, 10 distance programs, 6 calorie burn programs, and 3 different interval workouts.
The Phoenix Easy-Up Manual Treadmill is a great option if you’re looking for a cheap treadmill that you can fit pretty much anywhere. It’s got a single button electronic display that tracks all of your speed, distance and time with calorie readout and you can achieve all of your potential with this self-powered workout. Plus you just fold it up when you’re not using it, so it’s not overly bulky to get in the way. With the user powering the belt, it’s never a question of how fast can the treadmill go; but more of a question of how fast you can go.
The heavy duty flywheel on this excellent piece of machinery does a great job responding your needs when you’re running, walking or jogging, and the faster you run, the faster the belt spins. All you have to do to operate the electronic display is two AA batteries (that are included in the purchase). It’s perfect for small homes or apartments or those who like to conserve electricity and space – all you have to do is pull the pin to fold the treadmill and store it in the garage or closet. With this model of treadmill, you have to hold the handles and keep at a steady pace to keep the tread moving right, but everything is completely adjustable and the cost is great; under $130, plus free shipping.
This ProForm has had its priced chopped by $50, and comes to you around $550, with free delivery to arrive before Christmas. Like the Horizon, it also paces up to 10 miles an hour with a ten percent incline; it’s got 8 awesome preset workouts and is built to cushion your workout with their patented “TreadSoft” cushioning that lets you run more. It’s got 2.5 horsepower to constantly deliver excellent performance as well as a flawless system to help you pump out your workouts no matter how light or difficult they may be; plus the quick inline control is smooth and effective to maximize your workout without even interrupting your stride.
The super accurate and high tech QuickSpeed controls slowly raise the speed so you’re not overwhelmed and take all the guess work out of the equation so you can really get the performance you’re looking for. With a huge belt of 55″, you’ll feel super comfortable while you reach your goals, lose weight, burn calories, and boost your cardiovascular strength.
If you’re looking for a great deal, Confidence has got you covered. This treadmill from Confidence is a step above the one mentioned previously in this review, for only $100 more, plus it also has completely free shipping. At a list price of $1000, and a current sales price of $300, you’re saving serious cash (about 70 percent) if you’re buying this for a gift for a loved one this year. It’s lightweight, and easy to move around, and it will get up to around 7.5 miles per hour and it will keep track of everything you need (albeit in kilometers instead of miles).
You’ll burn up to 900 calories an hour with its three incline settings, 12 fitness programs, and a heart rate monitor to get you on the track to running and shedding pounds. It also folds and comes with wheels, so it’s a cinch to put away- plus it’s got plenty of power with a 1.5 horsepower motor, and super easy to use handles. Buy a treadmill like this at this kind of value for your loved one who’s just getting involved with fitness, and you’ll see the results almost immediately.
ProForm pulls all the stops with their Power 995c Treadmill with its non-stretch easy to use tread belt and 3.0 horsepower motor. It even has inclines of up to 15 percent for the most avid treadmill enthusiasts and 30 personalized workout apps that get you in shape. It’s pretty heavy and boxy- but the design is to save space. It’s got great non-flex rollers and cushioning via their patented “ProShox” technology.
It’s highly technologically advanced for the price (~$800) and it’s the only machine on this list that goes 12 miles per hour and it has the best incline program out there; a great 7″ over-sized back-lit display that’s great for tracking your progress, speed, time, distance and calories burned as well as providing awesome visuals and motivational sayings to keep it all interesting and fun; which is very important when you’re working out.
Here’s a few things to think about when you’re deciding what to spend this holiday season on fitness:
- Your budget – It’s important to get the best you can get for what you can afford in any situation; and buying a treadmill is no different. The best treadmills are comfortable for you, quiet and easy to use and are made from quality materials that will last you a long, long time. The most expensive treadmills cost around $3000, and generally, if you go by list prices and miss our spectacular deals; expect to spend around $1500 for a quality model with the best motors.
Choosing the best treadmill will ultimately come down to your budget, the programming options of the model you’re looking at, what motor you’re looking to buy and how much space you or your loved one have to put this beautiful hunk of machine.
- Motor Control – Nothing on a treadmill is more important than the motor- like the heart, a quality motor ensures you the absolute best workout to pump the most juice out of your investment. Generally speaking, most treadmills you’re going to find are going to have two motors, one that’s powering the belt, and another that cranks up your incline. It can be pretty confusing to figure out horsepower- especially for people like us who are used to hearing about thousands of horsepower in our engines.
For simplicity sake, we suggest a treadmill that’s operating at approximately 2.5-3.0 horsepower. You never know, your loved one might take to running like Forest Gump and you’ll be glad you got that power upgrade. It really does make a difference in the long run.
- You also have to consider the belt sizes. You want a belt that’s plenty long and plenty wide so you don’t trip yourself up and you’re comfortable. If you get a small tracked one, you could be wasting your time and you’ll decide never to use it again. Let us do your research for you during this busy holiday season to tell you what we find the most comfortable so you don’t make the wrong decision on this difficult choice.
- Pure, driven speed. You want to be able to run at least 10 miles per hour without your motor topping out. It might sound like a lot for a novice, but it’s not that hard for someone who’s been running on a treadmill for a short period of time- you might even find yourself doing it some day.
- Incline – You want your 10% incline. Statistically, every percent of incline exponentially increases the workout gain you receive, plus it allows you to hit muscles that you might have missed on a flat elevation workout.
- You’re gonna need cushioning for your running bed so that it absorbs shock and the belt doesn’t move on you every time you take a foot-strike. Again, like the wideness and length of the belt; this choice is often a make or break on quality equipment. It’s important to decide early before your initial investment exactly how much space you want (within reason).
- Stability. It’s all gotta be even while you’re working so you can focus on training and tune out everything else. You have to be on your game when you’re running, if your treadmill is shaking and bobbing, then you’re not stepping how you should, and eventually, either the machine is going to break or you are.
- Control Panel. Don’t ever underestimate a good control panel. There are really early models out there that have crank shafts to operate the belt; and you’re either running or you’re not standing on the belt. So buy a quality machine with a great control panel for you to see everything you can do.
You might want to look at features that come with a quality control panel too- like running or walking programs, heart rate monitors, the ability to hook up your treadmill to websites to track your fitness; maybe just a treadmill that folds? Also, you have to consider whether or not you can maintain a treadmill and how it will affect you or your loved one.
If you’re interested in these machines for you or someone you love, don’t wait! You can get a spectacular deal at a stellar price and never look back from your fitness goals as you lose weight and feel better. Best yet, these treadmills have lots of options to chose from and none of them will completely break the bank!
Save up to seventy percent this holiday season; and all you have to do is order now, how great of a deal is that. Look to spend your time indoors after you make this purchase- you can multitask and watch T.V.; or even walk your dog without having to go outside- whatever you or your loved one do with the new treadmill you found here today, you’ll be glad you bought it.
Check out the latest Treadmill Best Sellers and find out why they are so popular these days.