It will be Christmas in July for Amazon prime members this July 11 (deals start 9 PM ET on July 10) when the company hosts Amazon Prime Day. It’s being billed as THE shopping event of the year, with discounts that are bigger than Black Friday deals, making it the ideal time to pick-up a Fitbit device.
Fitbit’s line of products are the best on the market and will be featured heavily during this sale, so all you need to do is choose the one that’s best for you. To help you out we have a full rundown of Amazon’s Fitbit Prime Day Deals, including prices, product features and how Prime Day works.
Table of Contents
- 1 Amazon Prime Day Deals & Fitbit Trackers: A Match Made In Heaven
- 2 Prime Day Fitbit Sale – Best Discounts in 2017
Amazon Prime Day Deals & Fitbit Trackers: A Match Made In Heaven
Prime Day is a one day shopping extravaganza for Amazon Prime members on everything, from clothing and jewelry to tablets and fitness trackers. The deals are good for the whole day (July 11), with hourly specials in addition to the overall discounts. Anyone with a Prime membership, whether you’ve had it for a day or a year, is able to get the sales prices, giving members just one more perk to an already great membership package. Membership is $99 a year and includes express 2-day shipping and access to Amazon’s library of movies, music, TV shows, books and more.
Prime Day Fitbit Sale – Best Discounts in 2017
Let’s take a look at the Fitibt deals Amazon will have for that day, along with a description of what each device has to offer:
Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Wristband (Our Best Seller 2017)
With a bold blend of fashionable looks and new game-changing features that encourage healthy living, the Charge 2 is a step up from one of their best-sellers: The Fitbit Charge. This new Fitbit takes Fitbit’s commitment and understanding of what it means to be healthy and elevates it to a new level by incorporating physical and mental preparations to get you fit inside and out. The Charge 2 has a modern touch screen and oversized face that is 4 times bigger than the original, as well as interchangeable bands and clock faces.
Fitbit Blaze Fitness Superwatch 2017 (Best Smartwatch 2017)
If you’re looking for a premier wearable device then this is the one. The Blaze Fitness Superwatch can do it all right from your wrist, combining activity tracking and smartwatch capabilities into one. With its touchscreen you can access your stats just by swiping, making access simple and instant- and just the start of what it can do.
The Blaze Fitness has GPS tracking pairing up with your smartphone (iOS or Android), so you can track your route when you walk or run anymore you go. This means you can challenge yourself and try new terrains without fear. In addition, it comes with PurePulse and tells you of incoming calls, calendar reminder, and sms text, so you can always be in touch. A true superwatch, this device is perfect for fitness buffs and tech lovers 2016.
- New sleek design that offers: 25% smaller than the original Alta, the Alta HR feels light, but secure on your wrist. I love the narrow, oblong band and OLED screen, giving it an edgy but classic look. The elastomer bands, a Fitbit trademark, are available in multiple colors and comfortable to exercise in. As for the screen, it is similar to the original, with a tap screen to switch between stats.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: The Alta HR sports PurePulse, using sensors to track you through your pulse and see how hard your heart is working. PurePulse tracks you for each activity, then analyzes your stats to guide you in the right direction. It will make recommendations on routines or frequency, which is a big help for anyone trying to lose weight.
- Sleep Tracking Newly Advanced: The sleep tracking feature on the Alta HR is more advanced than other models, tracking your sleep and heart rate. Using heart rate levels, it can breakdown how long you are in the various stages of sleep and can help you correct bad patterns. Sleep s vital to repair muscle tissue and replenish vitamins, so this information is invaluable.
- Notifications: Get calls, emails, and text alerts, right on the screen. You can read parts of your messages, allowing you to stay in contact with family and employers.
Shopping with Prime and 2-Day Free Shipping
As part of Amazon’s Prime Day Discounts they will have deals on other activity trackers. Activity trackers are all the rage these days as society becomes more heath conscious and these wearable devices are at the center of the movement. Fitbit in particular is the center of attention since their devices are made with the best materials and feature state-of-the-art programming to help you get in shape and stay that way. Their devices are stylish, easy to use and will motivate you to be more fit.
Amazon’s Fitbit Prime Day Sale is a great opportunity for you to get a great deal on some great devices that will help you get and stay healthy. Each of these devices has something to offer everyone, from beginners and pro-athletes, to electronics enthusiasts, all at great prices. If you don’t have an Amazon Prime membership now is the tie to get one because these kinds of deals only cone around once.
Fitbit’s line of products have long been lauded by consumers for the way they function and for how reasonably priced they are. Now, thanks to Amazon you can purchase one for practically nothing-making Prime Day the perfect time to focus on your health and you. Now that’s a deal to good to resist.