The holidays are a great time for 2 things: getting in shape and shopping. So why not do both and take advantage of the Fitbit Green Monday Sale? Green Monday is just like Cyber Monday, offering consumers huge discounts on lots of must-haves, including the full line of Fitbit devices. Which means you can lose pounds instead of dollars (and so can someone on your Christmas list).
Truth is, Fitbit’s devices make incorporating exercise into anyone’s routine simple and achievable. To help you figure out which device is the right for you, or someone you love, check out my guide. It will explain all the benefits of these devices, as well as provide a breakdown of the various models.
Fitbit: Perfect Under Any Tree
Table of Contents
- 1 Fitbit Green Monday Deals: Which Device is Best for You
- 1.1 Fitbit Charge 2 (Best Deal of Dec 2016) – This model is $20 off
- 1.2 Fitbit Alta Green-Monday (Save $10 Today) (The Most Popular Fitbit Deal in Town)
- 1.3 Fitbit Blaze Fitness Superwatch ($20 off this Green Monday) – Best GPS Watch of 2016!
- 1.4 Fitbit 2 Flex Activity Wristband Limited Discount on Green Monday (Still $20 off for now)
- 1.5 What Fitbit Can Do
Latest Fitbit Green Monday 2016 Deals are HERE:
Whether you are looking to buy one for your Kris Kringle or want one for yourself to get on track for the New Year, a Fitbit tracker is the perfect gift. These devices help you not just lose weight, but become more aware of what you eat, drink and do. That is especially important around the holidays, when we all want to eat, drink and be merry!
Giving a Fitbit as a gift will help the person stay focused, no matter how tempting the treats mat be. It will allow them to enjoy good food without going overboard, so they can celebrate without sacrificing their waistlines. These devices are also stylish and filled with extras and apps, making them a good fit for any age group or fitness level. Fact is, when you give a Fitbit you show just how much you care- and that’s what the holidays are all about.
>> All Fitbits are in Huge Discounts 2016 at Amazon. – with Free Shipping! <<
Fitbit Green Monday Deals: Which Device is Best for You
Now that you know all about these amazing devices, it’ time to get down to business and choose the one that best fits your needs. Here are their top trackers:
Fitbit Charge 2 (Best Deal of Dec 2016) – This model is $20 off
Packed with the latest technologies and with a price tag of under $150 the Charge 2 is far and away the best value for your dollar. Considered to be one of the best in the Fitbit line, this tracker has continuous heart-rate monitoring for pinpoint accuracy at tracking every aspect of the user’s routine. It can monitor workout data, heart rate, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes and steps, giving a complete work-up of how active the user is.
The Charge 2 also comes equipped with Smart Notifications and 24/7 sleep monitoring, so users can learn how their overall health is and streamline their routines. In addition, this device has a flexible and water resistant casing, so you can wear it comfortably around the clock. Combined with the OLED display that gives you all your stats right at your fingertips, this tracker makes exercising accessible and super easy. A good choice for anyone interested in weight loss or wants help staying on track, it is a steal thanks to the “Fitbit Green Monday Deals”.
Fitbit Alta Green-Monday (Save $10 Today) (The Most Popular Fitbit Deal in Town)
Check Price on Amazon
>> 12/12: Best $100 Healthy Gift for 2016. Price may change without further notice. Grab this deal before it expires now!!! <
The Alta has a supple polymer band that moves with the user’s wrist and an OLED screen to show stats, notifications and more. Just look down to find out how many calories you burned or who is texting you. It is also water resistant, so no worries about getting caught in the rain while running and all stats are in real time. A good fit for your spouse, college students, co-workers or anyone who wants to work out without a fuss.
If you are serious about fitness, or know someone who is then the Blaze makes the ultimate gift at just under $200. As the name implies this is a real “superwatch”, giving users every conceivable feature they need to take their work outs to their peak. What really stands out on this tracker is the GPS feature pairing with your phone. With GPS users can run, hike or jog anywhere and know your tracked routine. GPS also improves the accuracy of the user’s stats, for a more efficient routine.
=== Only Fitbit GPS Watch for 2016 ===
The Blaze also has tracking based on the user’s activities, so data is truly refines and reflects the users movements. Combines with 24/7 heart-rate tracking and sleep monitoring, this tracker truly delivers a professional analysis. Made of durable polymer that is comfortable to wear and with the ability to receive smart notifications and control your music selection, this is tracking at its finest. Perfect for athletes, fitness buffs or anyone committed to their health.
Fitbit 2 Flex Activity Wristband Limited Discount on Green Monday (Still $20 off for now)
Coming in at under $80 after discount the Fitbit Flex 2 makes a great stocking stuffer and gives users everything they need to get in shape, minus all the bells and whistles. Featuring a sleek, flexible band and discreet LED light display, the Flex is great at quietly motivating and encouraging. The LED lights light up to tell you when you reach your daily goals and the vibrating feature alerts you when you’ve been idle for too long.
It also monitors your sleep, so you can see how effective your workouts are and how they affect your health. There is also a silent alarm to wake you and it comes in assorted colors, making it stylish and effective. A good option for teens and those who want to exercise without a lot of distractions.
What Fitbit Can Do
So why do you (or someone you know) need a Fitbit? Let’s look at all the benefits of owning one and find out:
• Improves Quality of Life: wearing a Fitbit encourages activity, making users move more and eat less. Exercise not only improves your waistline, but your overall health as well. Users feel stronger, have better circulation and improved muscle mass, which means a better quality of life.
• Encourages Weight Loss: users are more motivated to work out when wearing one of these trackers, and increased exercise will help to shed pounds and tone up.
• A More Well-Rounded Regimen: Fitbit’s line of trackers have advanced features to let users take their routine to the next level. So whether you are starting out or a champion athlete you can use your Fitbit to work harder and maximize your workouts.
• Keeps Users Connected & Educate: thanks to all the apps and an online community of users to connect with, whoever wears a Fitbit has access to tips, tricks and constant encouragement. You can “challenge” family and friends and spur each other on, so everyone can get on the healthy lifestyle track.
• Smart Technology: Fitbit’s devices have Smart notifications, so users can see if someone is calling or texting no matter where they are. This added convenience makes it easier to exercise without restraint: wherever you go are only a phone call away.
With all these great models to choose from and the Fitbit Green Monday Sale coming up now is the time to snatch up one of these devices. Fitbit trackers are easy to use, easy on the eyes and easy on your wallet, making them a triple threat when it comes to finding the perfect gift. Whether you want to give yourself a gift this holiday season or someone close to you, these devices are guaranteed to be a hit and the envy of everyone who didn’t get one. So run, don’t walk to the nearest store and snatch one up- it will leave you feeling festive and light (especially around your waistline!).