Shopping for the perfect gift at Christmas can be a nightmare, but it doesn’t have to be. Why? Because there is a gift that is perfect for everyone, from the young to the old: a Fitbit fitness tracker. Fitbit’s line of fitness trackers makes an ideal gift thanks to their stylish designs, easy to use features and latest technologies that make getting fit, and staying fit, easier than ever.
Plus, thanks to the Fitbit Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale that are about to happen they are more affordable than ever. To help you take advantage of these deals and make your shopping experience a “merry” one we created this guide, complete with the company’s history, details on how these trackers work and a review and comparison of each device.
All deals were updated by Ken on August 18th, 2017.
Check out Fitbit Special Deals at Best Buy on Black Friday 2016. One needs to wait in line before Out of Stock. Sure that Amazon has the Huge Price Cut in Town on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Latest Fitbit Holiday Sale are HERE:
Table of Contents
- 1 Holiday Sale: Fitbit’s Line of Devices
- 2 Fitbit Charge 2 Cyber Monday! (The HOTTEST Fitbit in Town 2017)
- 3 Fitbit Alta Wristband Christmas Sale (Most Wished Gift 2016)
- 4 Fitbit Blaze Fitness Superwatch(Best Fitness Watch of 2016) (Cyber Monday ONLY)
- 5 Fitbit Charge HR (Top Fitbit Heart Rate Monitor Deal of 2016)
- 6 The Fitbit Company: The Trusted Brand
- 7 Fitbit Fitness Trackers: Why They Work and are Great Gifts?
Holiday Sale: Fitbit’s Line of Devices
Now that you know what they can do, let’s take a look at Fitbit’s best devices to help you choose the right one this holiday season.
Grab it before this discount is gone:
Fitbit Charge 2 Cyber Monday
! (The HOTTEST Fitbit in Town 2017)
With its durable design and great pricing the Charge 2 is a solid more advanced than Charge HR (older model). At just over $100 it is a great buy during the Fitbit Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale. Here’s what it has to offer:
* Exercise & Food Tracking: the Charge 2 tracks calories, distance, elevation and steps to help you maximize your workouts. It also provides sleep monitoring and has a mobile app to track food intake for a complete fitness experience. Great features for those new to exercise, dieters or anyone looking for a more well-balance lifestyle. [/list]
With smart notifications built in and idle alerts the Charge 2 is a smart choice for beginners, parents and teens.
Check Price on Amazon A little Under $100 the Alta is a smart investment if you want a device that does everything a tracker should do without all the bling. Perfect for those who want to be healthier without all the hassle, the Flex will motivate users and get results. Here’s its key features:
* Simple, stylish design: the slim, light band moves with the user’s wrist so it’s never in the way and feels comfortable throughout the day. The LCD display shows users how they are progressing versus their daily goals and keeps them on track. Great for those in a business and casual setting.
* Exercise tracking: will monitor, record and analyze all your daily activities so you can see where you need to improve for a more well-rounded routine.
* Sleep monitoring: tracks your sleep cycle and will wake you quietly so you don’t disturb those around you.
The Alta is a great value and a wise choice for young adults, the elderly or those who want to exercise without being overwhelmed.
Sign up for the Upcoming Deals when they are available here, and you’ll get them when we do:
Fitbit Blaze Fitness Superwatch(Best Fitness Watch of 2016) (Cyber Monday ONLY)
* GPS (with Phone) tracking: GPS tracking means users can run or jog anywhere and the route is tracked, so exercise routines are endless and constantly challenging. GPS also allows for more exact tracking in terms of distance traveled and calories burned, for more precise statistics.
* heart & sleep monitoring: Combining with continuous heart and sleep monitoring means users can tailor workouts specifically to the areas that need it most. So athletes looking to build stamina or increase muscle can do so easily thanks to in-depth monitoring on all levels.
In addition, the Blaze has smart notifications and can even control the music on your phone for a 100% customization workout experience. With it’s easy to read Color OLED display the Blaze makes a great gift for sports enthusiasts and anyone else who loves to exercise.
This is Fitbit’s most sought-after device thanks to an ingenious design, tons of features and pricing that can’t be beated. It is one of the few activity trackers that offers heart-rate monitoring for under $100, making it a must for anyone on your list. Among its key features are:
– Sleek design: made with a lightweight, flexible polymer the band is sleek and easy to wear. It comes in 3 sizes for a perfect fit for teens or adults and has an OLED display to tell you stats, notifications and more.
– Heart-rate monitoring: the Charge HR has 24/7 wrist-based heart monitoring so users know exactly how hard they are working and how it is affecting their body. Heart Rate monitoring means more accurate stats (like calories burned) and is a better indicator of any health issues.
Combines with it’s sleep monitoring feature this is the perfect “fit” for those serious about exercise or those with any medical conditions.
– Smart notifications: the Caller ID will tell users about incoming calls, making it perfect for parents, professionals and teens (now mom and dad will always be able to get in touch).
With all these features and a great Fitbit Christmas Sale going on the Charge HR is tops on consumers wish lists.
The Fitbit Company: The Trusted Brand
When you buy a Fitbit you are buying more than just a device: you are buying quality, integrity, and a commitment to excellence. Fitbit is tops in fitness trackers and that is no accident: it is the result of years of hard work and dedication in an effort to help consumers live a healthier, more active lifestyle. Founded by James Park and Eric Friedman in 2007, Fitbit has made it their mission to create devices that help you exercise more, eat right and connect with others for guidance and support.
Their line of trackers reflect all of those things and more, giving you cutting-edge technology, stylish designs and the latest features to make living healthy a no-brainer. There are 8 devices in all: the Ultra, Zip, One, Force, Flex, Charge, Charge HR & Blaze, with each one building on the previous model to offer more and make exercise a priority.
Fitbit Fitness Trackers: Why They Work and are Great Gifts?
In addition to Fitbit’s trackers being the best in design, they also are the best in motivating people to be more active and healthier all-around. When you give one as a gift you are showing you care about that person, that you want them to look good and feel good for a long time. Fitbit’s trackers have numerous benefits, including:
• Increase Activity: wearing a tracker makes the user more aware of how much (or little) they do throughout the day, which encourages them to walk, run or just do more. There is also an idle alert to help remind them to get up and move around if they sit for too long (a nice bonus for people who sit at a desk all day).
• Healthier Eating Habits: these trackers have apps to help users keep track of what they eat and when, and also gives suggestions for healthier alternatives. Great for everyone, especially those who need to keep track because of diabetes or other health issues.
• Fitness Monitoring: Thanks to sleep monitoring and the ability to save and analyze stats users can get a better picture of their overall health and streamline their routines. Perfect for casual exercisers and professional athletes.
As you can see the Fitbit Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale is the perfect time to buy the perfect gift for your friends and family. Whether you are shopping for your spouse, friends, co-workers (or even yourself) these devices are versatile and can “fit” every lifestyle. Consumers love these devices because of their high quality design and how well they work- which is why your loved ones will love having one under their tree. So if you want to give the gift that keeps on giving and is the perfect “fit” every time then grab a Fitbit Holiday Deal and start wrapping.
See other Fitbit Black Friday Discounts Here. They all are on Sale Now!