Just about everyone has struggled at some time to lose weight or become healthier. It is a universal fight, which is why giving someone a fitness tracker from Polar this holiday season is the way to go. I know you’ve probably heard time and again why one brand is better than the other to buy, but I’m here to tell you to forget what you heard. Polar is hands down the perfect gift to give because they are the ONLY tracker that can be 100% customized to the user. So finish your holiday shopping early and take advantage of the Polar Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals going on right now.
Table of Contents
- 1 Click here to see all Polar devices currently on sale
- 2 Polar Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale: Finding the Best One
Polar: Trackers That Truly Track YOU
The holidays are a time for showing loved ones how much they mean to you and what better way to say you care than by giving a Polar tracker. Polar’s line of devices go under any tree because they deliver customized tracking that can make users healthier and happier.
These trackers don’t just monitor activity, they can give stats based on the user’s personal information, making them more accurate than the competition. They are also highly affordable, come in a variety of colors and designs and most importantly, they get people to exercise. That means you can buy one for mom, your kids, your best friend and anyone else you want to see live a long, healthy life.
Our Favorite Deals
- Polar H10 Heart Rate Monitor, Bluetooth HRM Chest Strap
- Polar A370 Fitness Tracker with 24/7 Wrist Based HR
We’ll keep updating the list as we find more great deals!
Polar Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale: Finding the Best One
Here’s a peek at some of the best-selling Polar devices over the past few years. Watch for discounts on older or discontinued models.
The heart rate sensor comes with tracker and straps on for continuous wear and monitoring-even in water. Paired with Smart Coach this makes the A300 great for anyone who wants to optimize their workouts or keep an eye on a health issue. It has 6 interchangeable straps (cool for teens and fashion conscious users) and an OLED display to help you monitor and reach goals all day long. Other Colors are also available.
A smart investment, especially with all the Polar Christmas sales going on.
With all these features and a comfortable, sturdy design it is ideal for fitness buffs and hiking enthusiasts.
Slightly more expensive than the FT4 at just over $80, the FT7 takes heart rate monitoring to new heights thanks to the addition of the energy pointer. With energy pointer users can see if they are doing the right workouts for what they want to accomplish.
Combined with Smart Calorie this lets them streamline and fine tune their routines for the ultimate workout. Plus, it is also water resistant up to 30 meters and has a rechargeable battery, making it a nice alternative for those who want a more in-depth analysis, minus the bells and whistles. Think parents or professionals.Black / Silver, Purple/Pink and other color are available.
If you want to buy an affordable tracker that can get anyone excited about exercise then the Loop is the one to choose. It costs a little over $50- a real steal when you consider all it can do.
It has a custom fitted band that is slim and displays stats right on the touchscreen style band, so users are guided to reach their goals. Featuring sleep monitoring and inactivity alerts to motivate wearers to move moreand get in shape, it’s also waterproof so it can be worn anywhere.
Finally, it has a 5-day battery life and provides exercise tips, so it’s good for beginners or those who need to stay focused.
Polar Fitness Trackers: Why they’re a Must-Have
Okay, so why should you buy a polar tracker for the holiday? Let’s take a look at the benefits to see why:
• Customized readings: Smart Coaching is unique to Polar and uses your personal information to give 100% customized, accurate readings. Users input their gender, height, weight, take a fitness test and then the tracker will customize their results.
Calorie readings are based on who you are and the activities you perform, not on general activity statistics.
• Customized workouts: the energy pointer feature tells users if the activity their performing is for fat burning, cardio, or both, so they make sure they are doing the most effective exercises to reach their goals.
• Waterproof: many of Polar’s trackers are waterproof, so users can do a wider variety of activities. Even better, their heart rate sensor works in water, for continuous readings.
• Athletic design: yes, these trackers look great on, but it’s their durable, flexible design that users really love. They are built to last no matter what the conditions, making them more than worth the price.
After reading all this, there should be no doubt that Polar’s line of trackers are the way to go for spreading some holiday cheer. The Polar Black Friday and Cyber Monday Discounts make it easy to run out and get one for everyone on your list and make them more affordable than ever. Users love these trackers for their customization and easy to use features and so will the people you give them to. So give the gift that keeps on giving and invest in a Polar tracker. Happy holidays!!