It will be Christmas in July for Amazon prime members this July when the company hosts Amazon Prime Day. It’s being billed as THE shopping event of the year, with discounts that are bigger than Black Friday deals, making it the ideal time to pick-up a Fitbit device.
Fitbit’s line of products are the best on the market and will be featured heavily during this sale, so all you need to do is choose the one that’s best for you. To help you out we have a full rundown of Amazon’s Fitbit Prime Day Deals, including prices, product features and how Prime Day works.
While there hasn’t been a totally official announcement, most outlets are reporting that the date(s) will be July 16-17.
Table of Contents
- 1 Amazon Prime Day Deals & Fitbit Trackers: A Match Made In Heaven
- 2 Prime Day Fitbit Sales on Now
Amazon Prime Day Deals & Fitbit Trackers: A Match Made In Heaven
Prime Day is a one day shopping extravaganza for Amazon Prime members on everything, from clothing and jewelry to tablets and fitness trackers. The deals are good for the whole day, with hourly specials in addition to the overall discounts. Anyone with a Prime membership, whether you’ve had it for a day or a year, is able to get the sales prices, giving members just one more perk to an already great membership package. Membership is $99 a year and includes express 2-day shipping and access to Amazon’s library of movies, music, TV shows, books and more.
Don’t have Amazon Prime? Sign up for a free trial to take advantage of the Prime Day deals!
Prime Day Fitbit Sales on Now
Let’s take a look at the Fitbit deals we anticipate that Amazon will have for that day, along with a description of what each device has to offer:
Judging by the sales we’ve seen already this year, it’s a good bet that the Ionic will be discounted for Prime Day. Our guess is that it will be $50 off as it has been over numerous holidays, but it’s possible that it could be discounted even more.
The Ionic is a GPS-enabled, water-resistant smartwatch that has been very popular with Fitbit fans. Though the launch of the smaller and less expensive Fitbit Versa have taken some of the focus off of the Ionic, it’s still an excellent watch that we recommend.
The newest face of Fitbit isn’t one we expected to see discounted any time soon, but Mashable is reporting that the Fitbit Versa is $40 off. It doesn’t appear that this price is showing currently (though Amazon has been having issues with the site for the past hour), but it’s worth keeping an eye on this one. We love this smartwatch and even the regular price of $199.99 is a great deal, so this would be too fantastic to pass up.
The Versa is water resistant and features most of the features you’d want from a fitness smart watch, with the exception of built-in GPS. That’s what keeps the price low, and you can connect to your phone for GPS.
With a bold blend of fashionable looks and new game-changing features that encourage healthy living, the Charge 2 is a step up from one of their best-sellers: The Fitbit Charge. This new Fitbit takes Fitbit’s commitment and understanding of what it means to be healthy and elevates it to a new level by incorporating physical and mental preparations to get you fit inside and out. The Charge 2 has a modern touch screen and oversized face that is 4 times bigger than the original, as well as interchangeable bands and clock faces.
- New sleek design that offers: 25% smaller than the original Alta, the Alta HR feels light, but secure on your wrist. I love the narrow, oblong band and OLED screen, giving it an edgy but classic look. The elastomer bands, a Fitbit trademark, are available in multiple colors and comfortable to exercise in. As for the screen, it is similar to the original, with a tap screen to switch between stats.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: The Alta HR sports PurePulse, using sensors to track you through your pulse and see how hard your heart is working. PurePulse tracks you for each activity, then analyzes your stats to guide you in the right direction. It will make recommendations on routines or frequency, which is a big help for anyone trying to lose weight.
- Sleep Tracking Newly Advanced: The sleep tracking feature on the Alta HR is more advanced than other models, tracking your sleep and heart rate. Using heart rate levels, it can breakdown how long you are in the various stages of sleep and can help you correct bad patterns. Sleep s vital to repair muscle tissue and replenish vitamins, so this information is invaluable.
- Notifications: Get calls, emails, and text alerts, right on the screen. You can read parts of your messages, allowing you to stay in contact with family and employers.
- The Fitbit Ace Kids Fitness Tracker is 20% off
- Fitbit Ionic Sport Band is 25% off
- Fitbit Flyer headphones are $30 off
Keep checking back! We’ll update this page with steals and deals as we find them.
Shopping with Prime and 2-Day Free Shipping
As part of Amazon’s Prime Day Discounts they will have deals on other activity trackers. Activity trackers are all the rage these days as society becomes more heath conscious and these wearable devices are at the center of the movement. Fitbit in particular is the center of attention since their devices are made with the best materials and feature state-of-the-art programming to help you get in shape and stay that way. Their devices are stylish, easy to use and will motivate you to be more fit.
Amazon’s Fitbit Prime Day Sale is a great opportunity for you to get a great deal on some great devices that will help you get and stay healthy. Each of these devices has something to offer everyone, from beginners and pro-athletes, to electronics enthusiasts, all at great prices. If you don’t have an Amazon Prime membership now is the tie to get one because these kinds of deals only cone around once.
Fitbit’s line of products have long been lauded by consumers for the way they function and for how reasonably priced they are. Now, thanks to Amazon you can purchase one for practically nothing-making Prime Day the perfect time to focus on your health and you. Now that’s a deal to good to resist.