The second Monday in December is known as Green Monday in the online shopping world. On this day, may retailers offer Cyber Monday-like discounts for last minute shoppers.
Watch here for updates on Fitbit Green Monday sales. We’ll add them as we discover new discounts!
Table of Contents
Fitbits to Watch for This Green Monday
We’re talking about the best Fitbit trackers here, and the ones most likely to be on sale this Green Monday. These models were all on sale over Black Friday/Cyber Monday, so there’s a good chance that they’ll be discounted again. We’ll update these as we find out more!
Fitbit Charge 2: $20 Off
Packed with the latest technologies and with a price tag of under $150 the Charge 2 is far and away the best value for your dollar. Considered to be one of the best in the Fitbit line, this tracker has continuous heart-rate monitoring for pinpoint accuracy at tracking every aspect of the user’s routine. It can monitor workout data, heart rate, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes and steps, giving a complete work-up of how active the user is.
The Charge 2 also comes equipped with Smart Notifications and sleep monitoring, so users can learn how their overall health is and streamline their routines. In addition, you can wear it comfortably around the clock. Combined with the OLED display that gives you all your stats right at your fingertips, this tracker makes exercising accessible and super easy.
Fitbit Alta HR: $20 Off
The Fitbit Alta HR is a slimmer version of the Charge 2, with more of an emphasis on wellness and sleep tracking. It’s very similar to the Charge 2, so most shoppers end up choosing based on their preferred style. The other big difference is that the Alta HR does not have GPS (the Charge 2 has connected GPS). For some, that missing feature doesn’t matter — it still has accurate tracking without the GPS — but for others, that ‘s the deal breaker.
We love the Alta HR style and tracking, and it makes a great gift. The slim band is stylish and comfortable to wear.
Fitbit Ionic: $30 Off
The Fitbit Ionic, released this fall, is Fitbit’s first true smartwatch. It features smartwatch capabilities like contactless payments, an app store (launching soon), music storage, and more. It’s a great option for Fitbit fans who want a smartwatch; it’s also a worthy opponent to the new Apple Watch.
Price wise, it’s on par with the other big name smartwatches on the market, and you shouldn’t expect too much of a discount on this brand new model. However, we’ll keep you up to date on any extra deals and sales on Green Monday.
Fitbit Blaze: $50 Off
The Blaze also has tracking based on the user’s activities, so data is truly refines and reflects the users movements. Combines with 24/7 heart-rate tracking and sleep monitoring, this tracker truly delivers a professional analysis. Made of durable polymer that is comfortable to wear and with the ability to receive smart notifications and control your music selection, this is tracking at its finest. Perfect for athletes, fitness buffs or anyone committed to their health.
What Fitbit Can Do
So why do you (or someone you know) need a Fitbit? Let’s look at all the benefits of owning one and find out:
• Improves Quality of Life: wearing a Fitbit encourages activity, making users move more and eat less. Exercise not only improves your waistline, but your overall health as well. Users feel stronger, have better circulation and improved muscle mass, which means a better quality of life.
• Encourages Weight Loss: users are more motivated to work out when wearing one of these trackers, and increased exercise will help to shed pounds and tone up.
• A More Well-Rounded Regimen: Fitbit’s line of trackers have advanced features to let users take their routine to the next level. So whether you are starting out or a champion athlete you can use your Fitbit to work harder and maximize your workouts.
• Keeps Users Connected & Educate: thanks to all the apps and an online community of users to connect with, whoever wears a Fitbit has access to tips, tricks and constant encouragement. You can “challenge” family and friends and spur each other on, so everyone can get on the healthy lifestyle track.
• Smart Technology: Fitbit’s devices have Smart notifications, so users can see if someone is calling or texting no matter where they are. This added convenience makes it easier to exercise without restraint: wherever you go are only a phone call away.
With all these great models to choose from and the Fitbit Green Monday Sale coming up now is the time to snatch up one of these devices. Fitbit trackers are easy to use, easy on the eyes and easy on your wallet, making them a triple threat when it comes to finding the perfect gift. Whether you want to give yourself a gift this holiday season or someone close to you, these devices are guaranteed to be a hit and the envy of everyone who didn’t get one. So run, don’t walk to the nearest store and snatch one up- it will leave you feeling festive and light (especially around your waistline!).