Awesome Fitbit Valentine’s Day Gifts for Your Girl Friend and Wife: Get Fit This Year
Valentine’s Day is a good time to give a gift that wows your girlfriend or wife. A gift that goes beyond the traditional flowers and chocolate that you normally buy for her. Think crafty and clever; a gift that can bring the two of you closer, like one of our Fitbit gift ideas for Valentines Day. Ask yourself:
- As a couple, are you staying active?
- As a couple, are you spending time together doing meaningful things?
- As a couple, do you care about each others’ fitness?
If you answered yes to any of the previous questions, then Fitbit gifts for Valentines are exactly what you need. Girls are tired of the same old gifts, and the same old activities. Sure, you can take her to the movies, or take her to dinner, but you’re really missing the things that are most important- quality time and her health.
Let’s take a closer look at some of our favorite products to get you the best gift possible for your girlfriend or wife this Valentine’s Day, now that we’ve helped you narrow down the best Valentines gift options. The top selling Fitbit fitness devices are the Fitbit Alta, the Fitbit Charge 2, and the Fitbit Flex.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Fitbit Gifts for Her on Valentine’s Day
- 1.1 The Fitbit Alta- A Great Fitness Fashion for Her on Valentine
- 1.2 The Fitbit Charge 2- The Most Functional Fitbit device With Heart
- 1.3 The Fitbit Flex 2 – Simple, Affordable, Straightforward (Budget Valentine’s Gift)
- 1.3.1 1. They’re high technology items, and they catch all the important details that keep you motivated to stay active.
- 1.3.2 2. She probably would love to lose a few extra pounds, so it makes you look intuitive without looking tacky.
- 1.3.3 3. Fitbit devices are trending, look great, and come in a wide variety of colors and sizes
- 1.3.4 4. She’s sure to enjoy all of the awesome features that Fitbit devices provide.
- 1.3.5 5. They aren’t that expensive, all things considering the Fitbit Valentines Discount.
- 1.4 Your WHY?
Best Fitbit Gifts for Her on Valentine’s Day
Without a doubt, the best deal this Valentines Day is the Fitbit Alta. It comes complete with a Valentine’s discount to really save you money. It’s one if Fitbit’s most affordable fitness devices there, and is fitted with a ton of features that motivate while making a statement. The Alta is trendy, functional and fun.
The Fitbit Alta is one of the most impressive fitness devices, because:
- It has a modern, fashion, slim design that can be worn in any setting
- Features SmartTrack, to automatically record movements
- Displays stats right on her wrist
- Has Smart Notifications, so she can always stay in touch
It’s also got all the features she’ll want to show off to her friends- and compete to get fit.
If your girl is a real fitness buff, she’ll love the Charge 2 as a Fitbit gift on Valentines. It’s got patented PurePulse type technology which is one of the most accurate systems to adequately monitor your heart rate and get in shape. She’ll love keeping track of her overall heart rate, step count and elevation tracker.
And that’s just for starters. This device is packed with 3 of Fitbit’s best new features: Relax Mode, Interval Training, and SnapShot Cardio. Relax Mode can help her regulate her breathing and de-stress after a hard day’s work, while SnapShot Cardio shows her when she hits her peak levels, to get the most out of her workout. Finally, interval training mode will teach her how to do interval training, to rev up her cardio. Put it all together, and you have advice that is sure to wow her.
Spend a little extra on her- go for the Charge 2, and get her all the features she really wants.
The Fitbit Flex 2 – Simple, Affordable, Straightforward (Budget Valentine’s Gift)
Every girl loves jewelry, which explains, kind of, why the Flex 2 is such a huge hit. Designed to be worn on her wrist or around her neck like a necklace, this is a tracker that will wow your girl for sure! And that’s just the beginning. This tracker is style and substance, as it is the only Fitbit that is water proof, so you can swim with it or go running in the rain.
With finishes in silver, gold or rose-colored stainless steel and lariat style necklaces in the same finishes, no one will even know she’s wearing a tracker- unless she wants them to. Plus, there are also stylish bands, in various finishes as well, so she looks put together whether she’s in the pool or on the dance floor.
As for what it can do, the answer is just about everything. Swim-Proof, it is water resistant up to 50 meters, so she can safely swim in a pool or ocean. It also automatically records lap times and repetitions via the Fitbit App. In additions, the limited Smart Track lets her select exercises, such as running swimming, biking, and more automatically, without programming it.
The Fitbit Flex 2 raises the bar on how an “affordable” tracker should look and function, with features some smartwatches don’t even have.
There are a wide variety of reasons why Fitbit devices make great gifts:
1. They’re high technology items, and they catch all the important details that keep you motivated to stay active.
You and her can spend time taking long walks staring at amazing sunsets, run the dogs, play tennis, ride bikes together, go to the gym, and a whole lot more- the sky is the limit. Having fitness devices gives you a reason to make plans after work.
2. She probably would love to lose a few extra pounds, so it makes you look intuitive without looking tacky.
By giving her a fitness tracker, you’re ultimately telling her that you love her more than anything– because you want her to be healthy. She cares about her figure- show her you care about her heart (metaphorically and literally). It’s a good way to get her New Year’s resolutions back on track without being rude or inconsiderate.
3. Fitbit devices are trending, look great, and come in a wide variety of colors and sizes
She’ll always look great! You don’t have to worry about picking a specific color or style of Fitbit device, she’s sure to love it. Plus, they fit with a wide variety of clothing choices, so she can wear it everywhere. Don’t look for flashy jewelry she won’t wear- stick with a Fitbit device!
4. She’s sure to enjoy all of the awesome features that Fitbit devices provide.
Fitbit devices come with a watch, a heart rate monitor, elevation counters, sleep trackers and more. She’s sure to have a blast finding out all of the fun things she can do with her Fitbit- which means brownie points for you!
5. They aren’t that expensive, all things considering the Fitbit Valentines Discount.
The Fitbit Charge makes a great Fitbit gift idea for Valentines Day, because it’s only a hundred dollars. That’s $100- which is probably less than you would spend on flowers, chocolates, and an expensive dinner- and where does all that money go? It’s completely wasted on things that just don’t last. Spend your money on something with a guarantee that it’s built to last through all of life’s twist and turns.
Which is why a Fitbit makes the ideal Valentine’s Gift for her. Fact is, the one thing girls want, more than anything, is to know how much you care. And that’s what a Fitbit says. Helping her get healthy, and feel good about herself, shows you want the best for her. Plus, when you give a Fitbit, you give a gift you can enjoy together. You can exercise together, or compete against each other using the Daily Challenge feature on the app.
She’ll love that you got her this great gift showing your love and passion for her – and you saved enough to buy her something else! That’s a thrifty shopping choice, guys. A win- win when you’re choosing gifts for her this Valentines Day.