Walking, jogging and running are 3 of the most popular ways to get in-shape, so it makes sense that one of the most sought-after gifts this holiday season is a treadmill. Treadmills are a great source of cardio exercise and the best part is users can do it in the comfort of their own home. No getting up to go to the gym or battling the weather to work in a workout, which means no excuses to get fit.
So if you want an extra helping of turkey this holiday season, or know someone who does, then invest in a treadmill. Right now there are tons of Treadmills Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals- all you have to do is choose the right one.
Table of Contents
- 1 Home Treadmills Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2017
- 1.1 Current Deals
- 1.2 Treadmills to Watch for this Holiday Season
- 1.3 Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill – Save Money Today
- 1.4 Sunny Health & Fitness Treadmill
- 1.5 Confidence Power Plus Motorized Electric Treadmill Black (Under $200)
- 1.6 ProForm Performance 400i Treadmill
- 1.7 Horizon Fitness T101-04 Treadmill
- 1.8 Why Treadmills & the Holidays Go Hand-In-Hand
- 1.9 Why Treadmills Are Good For You
Home Treadmills Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2017
There are some incredible Cyber Monday deals on now! Click here to see all treadmills on sale
Some of today’s Hot Deals:
- ProForm Pro 2000 is 26% off (over $300 in savings): Click here to see it
Treadmills to Watch for this Holiday Season
With the holidays approaching there are deals everywhere, all you need to do is choose from one of the models below.
With it’s space saver design and variable features the Cadence G 5.9 is a good fit for apartment dwellers and college students. Coming in at under $300, it is worth every penny thanks to it’s multiple training settings, providing users with a different routine every time.
There is also a 2-position incline to challenge users and a cushioned walk pad, so it’s easy on ankles and knees. Perfect for small spaces with it’s fold-up style and at a great price. It is also one of the more budget-friendly models, giving users a solid workout at a decent price.
Compact yet sturdy and durable, this treadmill provides an intense, multi-faceted workout for users in any shape. Featuring 3 levels of resistance and 9 programmed workouts, it’s a fit for anyone looking to shed some weight or condition their limbs. With a price tag under $400, and a Treadmills Christmas Sale going on, this one is going to go quick.
The handrails make it safe for those in frail heath to use it, as well as helps control speed, stopping and starting. It also has a mechanism to help fold and unfold it easily and safely, so users can store it anywhere. Finally, there is an impressive LCD screen for users to track stats, perfect for those watching their waistlines. Offers a lot for a good price and is a bit more convenient to use thanks to its mobility.
Anyone looking to workout, minus all the bells and whistles will fall in love with this treadmill. It costs under $200 and folds to fit in any closet or under any bed, so it fits in any home.
It’s also lightweight enough, with its motorized walkway, to go in any room. So users can work out out in the living room one day and the bedroom the next (which means they never have to worry about waking someone).
It has an LCD display to track calories, distance and more, so get one for beginners or serious-minded exercisers. Costs less than any other model and gets the job done.
It can hold up to 300 pounds, so exercisers of any shape and size can use it and get a good cardio workout Plus, it’s designed to fold vertically, so users can store it in their closet or the hall. Delivers a powerful performance that can compete with some of the more expensive models and is a quality machine.
The T101-04 was rated one of the “best value” treadmills by Good Housekeeping and we agree thanks to its flawless design and myriad of features- all at a price that’s under $650. Fitted with a wide walking area, a 10% incline and up to 10 MPH speed, it can work with any fitness routine.
It is equipped with over 30 programs, including ones categorized for weight-loss, distance and interval training, so it will keep users focused and on track. There is also the Pulse Grip heart rate monitoring feature in the handrails to keep track of how hard users are working- something you rarely see in models at this price.
A machine that provides a full-body workout for anyone and everyone and offer a lot of the perks of the more expensive models.
Why Treadmills & the Holidays Go Hand-In-Hand
Let’s face it. The holidays are a dangerous time for our waistlines. Because no matter how much we vow not to overdo it with all that tasty food, it’s almost impossible to stick with it. Even worse, between the cold and snow, venturing out to exercise is the last thing anyone wants to do. That’s why treadmills make an ideal gift. It gives users a means to exercise that is both convenient and highly effective.
Since they can be used for walking, running and more, they are great for young and old, newbies and long-time fitness fanatics. Best of all, they can fit in almost any space, so you can give one to just about anyone on your list (including you).
Why Treadmills Are Good For You
There are lots of reasons to own a treadmill, or give one, this holiday season especially during Treadmill Holiday Sale. Let’s examine what makes treadmills so great:
- Well-rounded workouts Users get a vigorous cardio workout, as well as strength training due to the carious resistance levels and inclines. Throw on some ankle or arm weights for even bigger toning benefits.
- Compatible with everyone Since inclines and resistance levels can be adjusted, just about anyone can use them. That means you can buy one for grandpa, your teenage daughter or anyone who is physically challenged and they will be able to use it and benefit from it.
- Low-impact exercises Treadmills are equipped to absorb impact, so they make walking or running low-impact and easy on joints and muscles. Also check out Vertical Climber Black Friday Deals as one of the low-impact workouts.
- Convenient Last, but not least, they can go in any room of the house (some can even be moved from room to room as needed) so they work with any space. They also leave users with no reason not to get in-shape. They work out where they want and when (even while watching a movie or an NFL game).
Now you know why treadmills are the “IT” machine of the season. They make working out simple and enjoyable, not to mention easy to do any time of day. People who use treadmills can attest to how they improve their health and outlook, which is why giving one as a gift is a great idea. So take advantage of Treadmills Black Friday & Cyber Monday Discounts going on and get one for the people in your life this holiday season. Then go have an extra piece of turkey- you earned it.