Living a healthy lifestyle has become more and more important to consumers, so it’s no surprise that fitness trackers have become more and more popular. These ingenious little devices that you wear on your wrist perform a variety of tasks, from counting your steps to measuring your heat rate and sleep patterns to encourage you to get moving. There are many different models available and while there are some expensive ones out there, you don’y need to pay more to get more.
We are going to show you the Best Cheap Fitness Trackers you can buy- for yourself or for someone else. We’ll explain everything you need to know and give you some great, inexpensive trackers to choose from, so you can lose weight without losing all your money.
Table of Contents
What To Look for in a Discounted Fitness Tracker
Trackers come in all shapes, sizes and are often packed with tons of features. To help you find the one that’s right for you here are the things to look for:
- Durability: this is one of the most important features. Since the idea is to wear it all day every day you want one that can take some hits without falling apart and won’t wear down from continued use.
- Comfort: this is another important component since you will be wearing it day and night. It should be lightweight and comfortable. If it’s too heavy or bulky you won’t keep it on and that defeats the whole purpose.
- Battery Life: A long battery life makes life so much easier, since you won’t have to take it off as often to charge it. It can be pretty annoying to remove it every day to charge it, making you less likely to use it consistently.
- Multiple Tracking Features: It should monitor your daily activities as well as your sleep to measure how hard your body is working. It should also be able to differentiate between steps and distance for a more accurate picture and have apps you can use to set goal sand improve your performance.
Best Discounted Fitness Trackers Worth Buying:
Here are some great Cheap Activity Tracker Deals featuring trackers for under $50. These devices are perfect for you, or as a gift for the fitness lover in your life.
(Our Best Seller.)
What’s great about this device, besides the great Fitness Tracker Discount, is that it doesn’t need to be worn on your wrist. This small, square tracker can clip on just about anywhere (shirt, jeans, sneakers) and will track your steps, calories and distance. It comes in a variety of colors and is water resistant, so no need to worry if you get caught in the rain (or working up a good sweat). It also automatically sync to your computer, so you can see your stats, compete with friends and set daily and weekly goals. A great device for those who want the basics and don’t want the hassle of constant monitoring.
Another great feature of the Fitbit Zip is it’s screen, which shows stats like steps taken. This makes it easy to see your progress throughout the day without having to stop and log onto your computer or smartphone.
The Up is slim and sleek, so you won’t even notice you’re wearing it. It is made of flexible material that moves with you and senses your every movement- both when your awake and sleeping. It can go up to 10 days on a single charge, which is ideal since it is meant to be worn 24/7 to track your sleep patterns, steps, calories and distance.
It also has idle prompt to tell you when you need to get in some physical activity. It has automatic syncing to your computer and is compatible with most smartphones so anyone can use it. Also, it comes in 3 different colors, so you can be a fashionable and health conscious. A good choice for those who are busy and looking for a low maintenance device.
If your looking for a tracker that is fun and simple then this is the one for you. This tracker can be clipped on or worn on your wrist and is designed to get you excited about getting healthy. It comes in 4 fun colors and monitors calories, steps and how long you sleep. It also shows you how active you are versus how long you are idle each day. It comes with lots of online apps so you and your friends can set goals together and encourage each other. It also has a food app to help you make sure you’re eating right. Best of all the battery lasts for a few days at a time. A solid choice for beginners or kids.
This tracker is by far the easiest to use and wear: you can clip it on you or carry it in your bag and it will track steps, distance and calories. It has a face display that shows the time, steps taken and calories burned so you can automatically see your progress. It resets at midnight each night so it is ready for use each morning- no fuss for you. It also keeps a 7-day history of your activities, so you can compare stats weekly. An ideal choice for those who don’t want to be tied to a device, but want a detailed analysis of their daily progress.
Why You Need A Fitness Tracker – Healthy Life Style Begins
Fitness trackers are the perfect tool to help you assess how active you are and how effective your workouts are. They will also keep you focused on becoming more active. How? Here are some of the key ways they help:
• By telling you how many calories you burn or how many steps you climb these devices let you know if you are doing to little or too much in terms of daily physical activity. Once you see what you are or aren’t doing you can adjust accordingly.
• They sync to your computer or smartphone so you can analyze your data and pinpoint the areas you need to improve. This is great to help you streamline your routine and maximize your workout efforts.
• They have great features like idle prompt, which alerts you if you are inactive for a pre-determined period of time. This is one of my favorite features because it is easy to get caught up in things and lose track of time, so this helps to gently remind you that it’s time to get in some exercise.
As you can see you don’t have to pay a lot to get a lot from a fitness tracker. These devices offer tons of great features, like tracking your steps and monitoring your sleep all in the name of making you healthier. These trackers cost less than a gym membership, but they are just as effective at getting you moving and in shape. If you’re looking for a Best Cheap Fitness Tracker for yourself or for someone else just know that whichever one you choose you can’t go wrong. These devices are an investment in a healthier, more active future and that’s a win for everyone.