Push it to the limit! Step machines are the perfect fitness device to get you to each and every one of your fitness needs. All it takes is making sure there’s no possibility or taking a rest and you’ll be burning calories like you never thought possible. What’s great is that, sure, you can slow down and relax a little bit, but you’re still carrying your body weight on each and every step, making an excellent workout. If you can master the stair machine you will join the ranks of the most dedicated out there; because trust us, these machines will give you as much of a workout as you can put into it.
These machines are spectacular for having at your home, because they can be even more small and portable than any treadmill and elliptical that makes it so easy for you to work and carry your workout wherever you need it. You can get portable elliptical machines or treadmills but they’re generally pretty poorly made because they’re so cheap and it’s really hard to make awesome sturdy technology smaller and more compact- but with step machines it’s not the case at all.
All you have to do is invest in these machines that can be completely moved and are easy to use so you aren’t going to blow your back out trying to move it around; and no matter what size they’re made with the same quality and style; these machines can be replicated in small form because the things they do are easily formatted for small designs.
Best Stepper Machine 2016
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Stepper Machine 2016
- 1.1 Sunny Health & Fitness Twister Stepper
- 1.2 Maxi Climber Vertical Climber AS SEEN ON TV
- 1.3 Sunny Health & Fitness Twister Stepper with Handle Bar
- 1.4 Gazelle Supreme Step Machines
- 1.5 Stamina SpaceMate Folding Stepper
- 1.6 Gazelle Freestyle Step Machines
- 1.7 Sunny Health & Fitness Twisting Stair Stepper with Band
- 1.8 Stamina InStride Pro Electronic Stepper
- 1.9 What to Consider When Buying a Fitness Stepper
- 1.10 Full Size Step Machines vs Portal Steppers
Here’s a few of our favorite models in this Step Machines Shopping Guide:
The Sunny Health and Fitness Twister Stepper is super compact and versatile and essentially contains a completely portable elliptical exercise with the twisting motions. Tone your thighs and butt easily why getting all that cardiovascular work you’re really looking for. It’s super easy to adjust and it works practically everywhere on your body for less than $70 with free shipping.
It’s got a heavy duty steel construction to improve durability, and you won’t slip or slide with slip-resistant foot plates to keep you firmly planted where you are. It’s one of the most popular ones in 2015.
The Maxi Climber is about $250 dollars and has a small design that allows the user to take vertical steps rather than traditional small steps. This fairly comprehensive exercise machine gives users great quality exercises, combining aerobic exercises (burning fat and calories) with anaerobic exercises (toning muscles and giving definition), and this design is great to remove the harmful effects that other devices bring to your spine, knees, and hips because of the way you work out on it – pumping your body up, instead of putting pressure on your knees and ankles.Maxi claims that their device burns more calories than walking, cycling and running; and all that it takes is twenty minutes with the Maxi to get your full abdominal routine and your chest routine, plus your arms, back and butt; all in one simple movement.
Let the Sunny Twister Stepper twist and tone you into fitness with its great handlebars to keep you stable and it also provides a multi-function LCD Computer to track all your effort and calories and distance, time and more, as well as having the great twisting action to tone all your muscles in your lower body with added resistance to bone and joint pressure and damages all while saving a ton of money- you can find this Sunny product for under $70, making it one of the Best Steppers, and a great stepper deal. It’s made of heavy duty steel and is fully adjustable, making it fit anybody’s individual needs.
For about $200 Gazelle brings you a great stepper with a ton of features aimed at tightening and toning every muscle group in your body while transitioning your exercise routine from a slow walk to full run with little stopping and minimal muscle damage. You’re completely off the floor with this one; and there’s over 10 exercises available in this one simple exerciser machine.
This is one of the best steppers out there, giving users a great, dual action split suspension to give you your complete range of motion and freedom of movement to pump your exercise to the max and the soft glide technology gives you all the innovation you need, reducing the impact and pain on your joints, it’s really great for those with joint pain or arthritis who need to move but simply can’t because of pain.
This inexpensive stepper machine has an independent design stepping action, with completely adjustable-resistance hydraulic cylinders to make your exercising as smooth as possible. It’s also got foam covered handlebars to keep you comfortable and make sure you don’t fall over while you’re working out.
It’s got multiple functions to make your exercise count all your steps per minute and the number of steps during the workout, including the times that you’ve worked and how many calories you burn. This particular model would be a good buy if your space is extremely limited. The idea of cylinders makes for a smooth exercise but it makes you wonder about product longevity.
This stepper comes in at around $150, and the shipping is completely free. This particular model is more than $70 cheaper than the more expensive model but still awesome Gazelle Supreme. For a few fewer features, invest in this awesome suspended workout and get busy tightening and toning every muscle group in your body with the twisting, turning, free motion exercising available with these Gazelle products.
The dual action split suspension gives users a completely free motion experience, which should be considered for anyone worried about pain or excess fatigue; because it’s an excellent low-impact workout to get you where you need to go, and best of all, this model is easy to fold up and fits just about anywhere.
If you’ve got $50 to spend, why not buy an exercise machine that will completely change your life if you use it regularly and get involved with the idea of exercise? This model is super compact, and it would fit practically anywhere you needed it; under your desk or in your closet; this design is perfect for new exercisers looking for something that provides a good base for understanding about beginning endeavors in fitness.
With twist action to tone your butt and thighs, and completely free motion up and down twisting and side to side action you can get all the muscle burning you need and the heavy duty construction keeps you in place and the large, over-sized slip-resistant footpads make you feel safe and comfortable about your workout at a great price. It also has a handy meter function that scans your workout, gives you time calculations, and counts your strides per minute and overall calories burned– making it a great, cheap investment.
The Stamina InStride is yet another great model that has just about anything you would want in a compact machine; lots of compatibility and multiple bands to keep your exercising fresh; plus you get further resistance from hydraulic cylinders that give you a very smooth stepping action. It’s got a small, handy meter that displays the total number of strides you’ve taken, the time you’ve exercised, as well as providing calorie feedback.
The rubber resistance bands are perfect to work on your upper body while you’re pumping away on this mini machine taking yourself to the next level. You watch your health improve simply by using this awesome product at an excellent price with free shipping and everything you would need for a good, safe priced buy, with three months of warranty.
What to Consider When Buying a Fitness Stepper
If you’re in the market for an awesome step machine, you’re going to want to look at the following features to make sure you’re getting something perfect for you:
- Fits your space requirements, since stepper machines come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, each with different features. One of the best features about step machines is that they are so compact and simply fit anywhere.
- Look for a model that’s going to keep you working hard. You don’t want to have to slow down, or upgrade in the future because you didn’t foresee the changes to your health. Plan big and get everything you need at once so you aren’t spending double later.
- Get something sturdy, so it lasts too. Don’t invest in something that isn’t going to last you for a few years.
- Find something that you think will be comfortable. These kinds of exercises require a ton of constant exertion, if you aren’t comfortable with the format of the machine you aren’t going to use it- it puts a ton of strain on your thighs and calves.
- Buy one that also isn’t overly complicated or requires a ton of assembly. Invest in a model that comes together easy and isn’t a pain to take apart if you have to.
Full Size Step Machines vs Portal Steppers
There are two basic varieties of step machines, we’ve noticed: full sized, full functioned step machines, or small, portable models with handlers. What is cool about portable machines versus more full sized machines is that you pretty much get the same features, as well as the upper body work that you want for your muscles without having to worry about the size of the machine. Full sized machines are often better for lowering impact because they give you support with the handles that they provide for the user to stabilize themselves.
Pros of Mini Stepper with Resistance “Handler”
– Compact size makes it fit anywhere easily, take it with you when you work, use it when you’re watching television, either way it makes it much easier to work out on the go whenever your plans take you
– Generally offer the same kinds of motions as traditional steppers, with lost support.
– Resistance is great for abs and obliques, plus the motion is great for your body
– Typically come with counters to keep track of distance, calories and time.
Pros of Full-Sized Machine
– Offer much more support for longer, higher intensity workouts
– Usually better for those who want to exercise with arthritis or want to use stepper machines with arthritis
– These options are great for “free-range-movement” that give users more freedom when working to make the experience a little more enjoyable.
It’s important when buying these machines to look at all the functions, not just looking for what’s cheap – in fact, we would suggest you not even consider price tags, simply get quality and what you think you would use the most. It’s not important to try to save money in this aspect because if you’re going to use it every single day or every other day, you’ll be glad you invested what you did, because you definitely want a quality piece of equipment. Hope this Stepper Buying Guide helps you understand your options, Pros and Cons of each popular one, and find the most suitable one.