My grandpa had an amazing pocket watch. Back in the day, it was the sign of being an established grown man- and his gold burnished watch was emblazoned with a signet and shield from his service in the army, which made it something he was extremely proud of- and you better believe he knew what time it was when you asked him.
In today’s technological times, pocket watches are nearly unheard of, in fact, people hardly even wear wristwatches anymore. Why should you? Your Smartphone does everything a watch does and a whole lot more, and all you have to do to look at it is dig it out of your pockets- which is pretty inconvenient in itself- but still better than spending money on an expensive accessory that doesn’t do anything fun, trendy or revolutionary.
Credit by : Smh
It’s about time we changed the way we view the wristwatch.
This seems to be a common theme, as several new models of “smart watches” were unveiled at the Mobile World Congress in 2015- an LG model, and other flagship smart watch models, but one of the ones that stuck out the most to reviewers at the MWC 2015 trade event is the Huawei Watch. With an amazing blend of complete functionality and style, as well as a wide variety of technical specs and capabilities, this watch is quickly causing a flurry of media attention because of just how awesome it is.
Huawei’s watch pairs with virtually any Android phone to function, plus it looks amazingly high-end, with stainless steel and leather straps, as well as a gold, silver or black finish, covered in sleek sapphire glass.
40+ Customizable Watch Faces In One Watch- “The Golden Age of Watch Design”
Table of Contents
One of the things that’s really cool about these wristwatches is that they operate on their own qualcomm processors that compute at speeds up to 1.2 GHz, as well as provide all of the heart-rate monitor and fitness needs that everyone needs in their life (especially those who have health problems and need to closely monitor their heart rates).
This Huawei Watch review has confirmed that the watch will have 4 GB of memory, 512 MB of RAM, and a 6-axis motion sensor to make it more accurate when calculating steps, orientation, or with GPS navigation systems.
Why Would You Need (or Want) a Smart Watch?
Credit by : Theverge
With Smartphones in your life, the reasons to own a smart watch are endless:
- Use your watch to navigate your travel without ever looking at your phone, you can even enter directions and locations via your watch device with interactive buttons
- Customize your workouts with detailed lists of information, like how many calories you’ve burned, how many steps you’ve taken, how long you’ve been working out, what you’re doing, and how far you’ve gone
- Use a stopwatch feature on your wrist instead of flipping through a list of apps or presetting anything. Works great with exercise, or in the kitchen
- Play your music playlist right from your watch with a Bluetooth headset
- Look infinitely more professional because you won’t be checking your phone
- Make calls and return texts with ease and simplicity
- A wide variety of colors and timeless styles ensures that it will meet virtually any need you might have with style or wardrobe
- Instant notification so you never miss anything
- Google Now to answer all your questions and tell you about the flow of traffic
Look Great, Do More, and Get Distracted Less
Phones are distracting. You have to keep them out on your desk, they’re full of fun little games and applications, and they provide a little escape from your business at hand. Get rid of the distractions with a dedicated time, fitness, and scheduling device- with all the most important and useful features from your phone at your wrist so that you can utilize them better and organize your busy day more and more efficiently.
It’s tough to find the very best products out there, but we do our best to provide the most thorough reviews of all the newest MWC smartphones, tablets, smart watches and other technological accessories, like in this Huawei Watch hands-on experience. You’re sure to stand out from the crowd with any of the new varieties of smart watches, but we really feel as if Huawei has hit something special here- it looks great, matches any need, and provides a great amount of needed, productive functionality to streamline your day.