Just in time for the holiday shopping season, Huawei has released a new activity tracker that is as easy on your eyes as it is on your wallet. Simply called the Fit, it is simple, yet stylish, offering users a high-end tracking experience for a fraction of the price.
It allows users to seamlessly improve their health through innovative features that make exercise an integral part of your everyday life. Our Huawei Fit Review will give you an up-close look at the tracking industry’s newest offering, breaking down what it can do and why it’s a good “fit” for you or those you love.
The Huawei Fit: The Same, but Different
The Huawei Fit is the newest addition to the world of trackers, and it is a solid one. Engineered to make fitness more accessible, users will be able to begin or improve their exercise routines effortlessly.
It can track all your activities, notify you when you have a message or call, and is water and dust resistant, so you can wear it everywhere without worrying it will get damaged. And if that wasn’t enough, it also has advanced tracking features and integrated coaching, so users can take their routine to the next level. All at a price of under $130.
Up Close with the Huawei Fit Review: Features & Benefits
With so many trackers on the market these days, you may be wondering what exactly, makes the Huawei Fit different, and better. Well, there are a few things, from its fashionable design to high-tech features usually found on more expensive models.
Here’s a look at the Fit’s key features and what it can do for you:
• Continuous Heart Rate Monitoring: The Fit offers around the clock heart rate monitoring, something you usually find in the higher-end models. Continuous heart rate tracking offers users real time stats and more accurate numbers, for an improved experience that gets better results.
• Fashion-Forward Styling: Designed to look like a watch, it has a small, round face, and interchangeable rubberized bands that come in black, orange or blue. The face is available in black or gray, so it blends into any setting. Teens can wear it to school and adults can got from work to the gym.
It also has a sharp LCD display and ambient light sensor for easy night viewing.
• Exercise Recognition: Unlike other trackers, the Huawei Fit automatically recognizes if you are running, jogging, walking, cycling, swimming or sleeping, for pinpoint accuracy when recording stats.
• Runner Coaching: For runners, this tracker is a great asset, as it has a built-in coaching guide for runners that can be customized based on your individual height, weight and fitness level.
• Water & Dust Resistant: With an IP68 rating it is completely dust resistant and water resistant up to 30 minutes in up to 5 feet of water. So, while swimming with it isn’t advised, you can shower or run in the rain with it without a problem.
• Extended Battery: One of the Fit’s best features is its battery life. It charges completely in just 2 hours, and can go 6 days on a single charge, so users don’t have to constantly charge it. This encourages continuous wear and improves the chances of using the device consistently.
Huawei Fit Frequently Asked Questions
To help you better understand the Fit, here are some of the most asked consumer questions:
Q. Is the Huawei Fit Waterproof?
A. No, the Fit is water resistant, not waterproof, and it is important to understand the difference. Water resistant means it can encounter water, but if you swim or dive it will cause damage, as it is not waterproof.
Q. Does it instantly recognize different movements?
A. Yes. It can differentiate between walking, jogging and running, for precise calorie counts that maximize routines.
Q. Can it help runners in training?
A. Yes. The coaching mode for runners has programs to train for 5K, 10K, half and full marathons.
Our Huawei Fit Review illustrates that simple doesn’t mean inferior. This device may be minimalist in terms of design, but it is complex and impressive in terms of what it can do. Fun and fresh looking, it offers the best in tracking technology at a price that won’t break, making the decision to buy a simple yes.