For those who are constantly on the move, a GPS watch is a great fit. For the runners in your life, consider picking one up this Black Friday or Cyber Monday.
It’s a great gift for anyone that loves to run, hates to stop or slow down, and needs other options than they have without their GPS Watches- and the closest competitor to these watches is a phone. Imagine being an endurance runner and grabbing for your phone! That’s a recipe for disaster, and that’s exactly where sporty and stylish GPS watches come in.
Table of Contents
- 1 Current and Upcoming Deals
- 2 Hot GPS Watches this Season
- 2.1 Garmin Forerunner 230 GPS Watch
- 2.2 Garmin Forerunner 225 GPS Running Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate
- 2.3 Garmin Forerunner 235
- 2.4 Fitbit Surge GPS Fitness Superwatch Black Friday Discontinued and Discounted!
- 2.5 TomTom Runner GPS Watch 30% Off
- 2.6 Nike+ SportWatch GPS Powered by TomTom
- 2.7 New Balance GPS Trainer
- 2.8 What do GPS watches offer you?
Current and Upcoming Deals
There are some huge discounts today: Click here to see all deals on GPS watches — there are golf watches, running watches, and more!
- TomTom Runner 30% off: Click here to see it
- Garmin Approach S20 Golf Watch $70 off: Click here to see it
- Garmin Fenix 5X Sapphire $100 off: Click here to see it
Stay tuned for more as we find more deals!
Hot GPS Watches this Season
Here are the GPS watches to watch out for this holiday season.
It’s so easy to use; you can just put it on and start your run with just the touch of a button. All your information is displayed on the same screen. It’s super light, and the battery lasts plenty of time to track your run. As you complete each mile, you get a friendly beep and screen flash, so you know you’re on track.Force Yellow and Purple are available too.
The 225 is the older model (replaced by the 235, which we’ll cover next), so you can get it at a drastically reduced price.
Related: Garmin Black Friday deals
If you need a quality GPS watch at a quality price this Black Friday, look no further than this Garmin Forerunner.
P.S. The battery performance is outstanding: 12-week in watch mode and 12 hr in training-mode.
Fitbit Surge GPS Fitness Superwatch Black Friday Discontinued and Discounted!
Not only will this watch show workout time, pace and distance, but also calories burned during a run. You can also time your workout more efficiently and split your average pace per mile or kilometer you complete, and because it’s very small and comfortable; you never have to worry about it when you’re running.
With real time distance statistics, pace, speed, interval timers, alarms, rechargeable batteries, water-proofs, and an awesome night light to help you see the screen at night this watch is a great starter watch for anyone. It has been replaced by the new Ionic smartwatch, so grab one while they last.
Related: Black Friday Fitbit deals
TomTom Runner GPS Watch 30% Off
TomTom designed this watch for everyone needing information instantly, providing an excellent display for viewing all of your information in one easy place. Available for under $100, it’s not expensive, but it’s quality enough to not leave you wanting for more features. The included Graphical Training Partner increases the quality of your workouts, maximizing your gain for the best possible outcomes. It has an awesome one button control so you never get confused and can easily navigate through menus.
It also has QuickGPSFix technology to keep you on your run, and you can run indoors on a treadmill without having to worry about extra equipment. What’s cool about this GPS watch is that it offers full screen graphics to keep you into your run, giving you intuitive images that provide you with information about your progress.
This discontinued (and heavily discounted) watch offers some of the best distance tracking by utilizing TomTom GPS even if the signal to your watch gets interrupted. Even better, you can not only track your speed, distance and calories; but also your heart rate, calories burned, even view your mapped route online, plus an excellent stopwatch feature. You can track your progress on Nikeplus.com after a difficult run and see how you’ve done, as well as set the date and time so you always know where you stand.
Add to that the unbelievable battery power Nike+ offers– up to 50 days of standby time without a charge. You can also challenge friends and family to make it a little more fun, and this watch is completely water resistant to boot.
New Balance offers a GPS watch solution with great GPS abilities, like monitoring speed, pace, workout range, as well as offering completely customizable interval timers. You can set the time, day, date, and alarm; and this inexpensive watch is resistant to water up to 50 meters. To keep track of your progress, all you have to do is connect your watch to your computer using the USB cable they give you and download all your workout data.
The buttons work well for what you need them to, and the navigation screen is streamlined, intuitive and smart so you don’t get confused and can get right to what you want to do. One of the obvious downsides is the lack of a heart rate monitor, so if you’re looking for one, you might want to look elsewhere.
What do GPS watches offer you?
- First, the battery lasts much longer than other options. Comparatively speaking, your phone is only good for 2-3 hours, whereas pretty much any watch is going to give you at least 20 hours of power.
- Next, GPS watches are much very durable and don’t run the risk of falling off, or breaking
- Third, most GPS watches are very resistant to weather conditions; like rain or snow or ice- places you would never put your phone.
- Fourth, the data is very easy to access, where you have to dig through your phone to get all the exercise details, and put it in danger. Don’t forget that the cost for a smartphone is around $700 for a replacement, and it makes all the sense in the world to invest in a GPS watch, especially when you can save tons of money and get a great deal this Black Friday.
With all the choices offered and the options they provide, it’s hard to pick a favorite GPS watch to purchase this holiday season. Do you want one that’s especially affordable, or do you prefer a style that is unique to you, highly waterproof, or has all the bells and whistles? No matter what you’re looking for, now is the time to shop, and hopefully the choices above help you narrow down your decision. Check out the top GPS Watch Best-Seller this Black Friday & Cyber Monday. No matter which decision you make, feel good about your choice, knowing you improved someone’s health. And gave them an awesome GPS gadget, which is nice and kind of you too.