Every woman cares about how she looks, and feels. For most, that can mean anything, from taking the stairs at work to hitting the gym every day. However she chooses to stay fit, it’s important to support and encourage her. And a great way to do that is by looking at our Fitness Tracker Gift Ideas for Valentine’s Day for her. A fitness tracker tells her not only that you love her, but that you are her biggest cheerleader and only want the best for her. Plus, if you have a tracker, you can exercise together, deepening your bond.
Showing her that you want to be there for her and help her grow is a great way to establish a truly beneficial relationship for everyone. Besides, you know what they say: a happy wife, a happy life.
Here are a few of the options that are our favorite fitness tracker deals this Valentine’s Day:
Table of Contents
- 1 Here are a few of the options that are our favorite fitness tracker deals this Valentine’s Day:
- 2 Fitbit Charge Valentine’s Day to Upgrade Your Fitbit and Your Relationship to the Next Level
- 3 Jawbone UP2 Stylish and Discreet
- 4 Garmin vívofit HR– Turbo-Charge Your Love Connection with This One
- 5 Why Fitness Trackers are the Perfect Gift
- 6 Better Relationship with Activity Tracker
Fitbit Charge Valentine’s Day to Upgrade Your Fitbit and Your Relationship to the Next Level
- It automatically tracks workouts, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes and steps.
- Monitors your sleep even better than previous models with more powerful sensors.
- See call notifications on your wrists and silent alarms if your partner ever wishes to have more of a beauty rest.
- With daily stats and an easy to read OLED display that puts everything you need to see right where it needs to be- she’ll feel great, look great, and always know exactly how you and her fitness goals are doing.
- Syncs wirelessly, automatically, and effortlessly to your computer over all of the phones that you could use with the previous Fitbit models and more.
- High-performance wristband to do as much as you do- whenever you’re doing it.
If you really want to know what’s going on with your phone because you can’t (or don’t want to carry it), the Charge HR is perfect because it provides you with caller ID services, so you see who is calling-and when. It also has an amazing floor climbing function, perfect if you climb a lot of stairs. Plus, the Charge HR has a clear, crisp display, so you can read your results with just a glance. It’s right below $100, which is a great price. This fitness tracker Valentine’s Day deal is one of the best on our list.
Fitbit Flex For the Whole Family (You can even Compete with Her Steps)
- Track everyone’s steps, the distance they travel, as well as the calories they burn when they’re awake, and keeps track of how they’re sleeping- so everyone can make the best out of their resting habits.
- LED lights help you track your progress, instead of flipping through complicated menus so you can view on the go.
- Slim and comfortable so you barely know it’s there, and it comes in a wide variety of sizes that fit pretty much any sized wrists out there.
- Helps you start getting motivated for a modest price that gets you up and moving on any system that you have- Android, iPhone, and Windows phones. It goes where you goes and syncs up easily to make working out a breeze.
- LONG battery life, you typically only have to charge it once a week, and there’s no changing or removing it, it’s ready when you are.
The Jawbone UP2 is the height of fashion for your loved one this Valentine’s Day. With full customization and seven colors available, it has an intuitive design and trendy claps and attaching mechanisms. She’ll love it, and so will you, as it works for guys and girls. Plus, it is highly functional and constantly motivates you to be healthy. It can even help you make healthy choices when you have to, but don’t want to.
- Provides constant motivation for you to move, move, move, or sleep better when you slow down, to maximize your metabolism and push you to lose the most.
- Custom application on the play store shows how to track your food intake, your drink intakes, your calories, nutrients, and more, so that you know exactly how you should be eating.
- Smart Coach to train you to eat right naturally and effectively, no matter what.
- Connect with all of your loved ones this Valentines Day, and lose weight and be happier together, competing on leader boards, while trying to be as healthy as possible.
Garmin vívofit HR– Turbo-Charge Your Love Connection with This One
- Gold on black display is easy to read in virtually any condition, even in near-dark conditions.
- Wearable all the time, it is waterproof and has long battery life, so she can wear it around the clock.
- Move Bar that will keep her active and tell her when she’s been inactive for over 15 minutes to help her achieve your goals.
- An amazing Garmin fitness tracker valentines day deal for her for under a hundred dollars! You’ll never find this deal anywhere else.
- Completely personalized and easy to operate and distinguish yourself with one of six different, bright colors and options to make it easy to fit into her wardrobe this Valentine’s day.
Trust you and your loved one to the Garmin Vivofit – and you’ll get a great deal on it while you’re at it.
Why Fitness Trackers are the Perfect Gift
Fitness trackers are a great gift, because they promote a healthy lifestyle, helping her become a stronger, more vibrant person. And the better she feels about herself, the better she will feel about your relationship, and life in general. Plus, you can make it your thing, sharing fitness activities. Imagine the time you’ll spend together having a blast exercising and becoming stronger and more fit?
A fitness tracker allows her to take control of her weight, fitness, and life, boosting her confidence. Exercise not only helps with weight, it also grounds her and gives her a way to de-stress and relax. And she’ll have you to thank for it. You can also use it as a family and make it a family event. With our activity tracker gift ideas for her for Valentine’s day, you’ll win her heart all over again.
Finally, Fitness Trackers will help he find and maintain her motivation. Wearing a tracker is a subtle, but constant reminder for her of the goals she has set and where she wants to be. It can help her focus and keep going, even when she feels like giving up. With the right tracker, she’ll be excite about exercising, and see results in no time.
Better Relationship with Activity Tracker
Use Fitness Devices at Great Prices this Valentine’s Day to Put That Spark You Need Back in Your Relationship!
Sometimes it’s hard to come up with great ideas of things to do when you’ve been in a relationship for a while and you need a little excitement. Buying a fitness device this Valentine’s Day brings you one step closer to an entirely new array of activities that all work toward bettering the both of you for your entire lives.
Just one little investment in one of these many amazing fitness deals opens a whole new avenue of activities for you and your lover, in so many different ways.
- Take a walk in the park, or through your neighborhoods.
- Stroll through the mall, hand in hand- right when everything is closing.
- Take a dip at the nearest heated pool.
- Go for a hike with your girl-friend!
- Nature parks are great with fitness devices, especially when you’re trying to hit your goals and stay interested at the same time.
- A stroll on the beach with some wine.
- A Hike up to the top of a cliff of hill just to lay in the sun at the top.
- Ride bikes down the road, exploring the town.
- Strap your bikes to your car and cruise to the nearest national park.
- Use your car as little as possible with your significant other! Plan out dates that revolve around moving- go park your car and hop from location to location if possible to maximize movement.
The options are endless, the most important thing is to get out there and be fit, especially after you buy her the perfect gift – a Fitness Tracker for Valentines Day.