The number one thing that every woman in the world thinks about on a daily basis is their fitness and physical health. This Valentine’s Day, take a look at our Fitness Tracker Gift Ideas for Valentine’s Day for her – and you’ll see exactly how awesome you can be in your girl friend’s and wife’s eyes. It’s important to always be a supporting influence in her life, as she’s evolving as a person to truly capture the essence of her love and affection.
Showing her that you want to be part of her life and growth help you to establish a truly beneficial relationship for everyone- and you know what they say, a happy wife, a happy life.
Here are a few of the options that are our favorite fitness tracker deals this Valentine’s Day:
Table of Contents
- 1 Here are a few of the options that are our favorite fitness tracker deals this Valentine’s Day:
- 2 Fitbit Charge Valentine’s Day to Upgrade Your Fitbit and Your Relationship to the Next Level
- 3 Jawbone UP2 Stylish and Discreet
- 4 Garmin vívofit 2– Turbo-Charge Your Love Connection with This One
- 5 Why Fitness Trackers are the Perfect Gift
- 6 Better Relationship with Activity Tracker
Fitbit Charge Valentine’s Day to Upgrade Your Fitbit and Your Relationship to the Next Level
- It automatically tracks workouts, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes and steps.
- Monitors your sleep even better than previous models with more powerful sensors.
- See call notifications on your wrists and silent alarms if your partner ever wishes to have more of a beauty rest.
- With daily stats and an easy to read OLED display that puts everything you need to see right where it needs to be- she’ll feel great, look great, and always know exactly how you and her fitness goals are doing.
- Syncs wirelessly, automatically, and effortlessly to your computer over all of the phones that you could use with the previous Fitbit models and more.
- High-performance wristband to do as much as you do- whenever you’re doing it.
If you really want to know what’s going on with your phone because you can’t (or don’t want to carry it) the charge is perfect because it provides you caller ID services and an amazing floor climbing functionality if you climb a lot of stairs. Plus, the Charge has a display so you can read your results, if that’s you’re kind of thing. It’s right below $100 that you can buy her health and happiness, but the price is still drastically cut for this fitness tracker Valentine’s Day deal.
Fitbit Flex For the Whole Family (You can even Compete with Her Steps)
- Track everyone’s steps, the distance they travel, as well as the calories they burn when they’re awake, and keeps track of how they’re sleeping- so everyone can make the best out of their resting habits.
- LED lights help you track your progress, instead of flipping through complicated menus so you can view on the go.
- Slim and comfortable so you barely know it’s there, and it comes in a wide variety of sizes that fit pretty much any sized wrists out there.
- Helps you start getting motivated for a modest price that gets you up and moving on any system that you have- Android, iPhone, and Windows phones. It goes where you goes and syncs up easily to make working out a breeze.
- LONG battery life, you typically only have to charge it once a week, and there’s no changing or removing it, it’s ready when you are.
The Jawbone UP2 is the height of fashion for your loved one this Valentine’s Day. Highly customizable and available in seven colors for less than the Fitbit without the display- with intuitive design and trendy claps and attaching mechanisms, you’ll both love wearing them, and it’ll be highly functional and constantly motivate you to be healthy- maybe make the healthy choices when you have to.
- Provides constant motivation for you to move, move, move, or sleep better when you slow down, to maximize your metabolism and push you to lose the most.
- Custom application on the play store all about how to track your food intake, your drink intakes, your calories, nutrients, and more, so that you know exactly how you should be eating.
- Smart Coach to train you to eat right naturally and effectively, no matter what.
- Connect with all of your loved ones this Valentines, and lose weight and be happier together, competing on leader boards, while trying to be as healthy as possible.
Garmin vívofit 2– Turbo-Charge Your Love Connection with This One
- Gold on black display is easy to read in virtually any condition, even in near-dark conditions.
- Completely wearable all the time – being waterproof and having an awesomely long battery life to stay on for as much as a year without ever having to change the battery. And it’s a common button cell battery that’s easy to change and find a replacement (virtually any grocery store).
- Move Bar that will keep her active and tell her when she’s been inactive for over 15 minutes to help her achieve your goals.
- An amazing Garmin fitness tracker valentines day deal for her for under a hundred dollars! You’ll never find this deal anywhere else.
- Completely personalized and easy to operate and distinguish yourself with one of six different, bright colors and options to make it easy to fit into her wardrobe this Valentine’s day.
Trust you and your loved one to the Garmin Vivofit – and you’ll get a great deal on it while you’re at it.
Why Fitness Trackers are the Perfect Gift
Everyone knows that there was that spark that they loved about a person when they first decided that they wanted to be together in long term relationships, and fitness trackers help us better ourselves to improve our personal self image, which in turn brings long-term, lasting, productive love where you truly support everything about your partner, from their health, to their diet, even sharing fitness activities. Imagine the time you’ll spend together having a blast exercising and becoming stronger and more fit?
Imagine the changes in other aspects of your life, how she’ll respond to her losing weight and feeling better- romantically, emotionally, spiritually- she’ll be a changed woman, simply because she became more capable of handling her own heath. And it was all because of you. Implement it with your family and make it a family event with our activity tracker gift ideas for her for Valentine’s day, and win her heart with your undying affection and care for her and her well being.
It’s right after the holidays, and you’re just falling off of the wagon after your last slump through your weight loss agenda. You’ve put on ten, twenty, maybe more pounds after deciding that it was your time to dedicate your life to a change that you could “sink your teeth into”. What’s the problem? The problem is that it’s hard to get motivated. Fitness Trackers help you find and maintain that motivation while driving you forward to be the person you want to be and reach the goals you want to reach, quickly and effectively.
Better Relationship with Activity Tracker
Use Fitness Devices at Great Prices this Valentine’s Day to Put That Spark You Need Back in Your Relationship!
Sometimes it’s hard to come up with great ideas of things to do when you’ve been in a relationship for a while and you need to get a spark. Buying a fitness device this Valentine’s Day brings you one step closer to an entirely new array of activities that all work toward bettering the both of you for your entire lives.
Just one little investment in a one of these many amazing fitness deals opens a whole new avenue of activities for you and your lover, in so many different ways.
- Take a walk in the park, or through your neighborhoods.
- Stroll through the mall, hand in hand- right when everything is closing.
- Take a dip at the nearest heated pool.
- Go for a hike with your girl-friend!
- Nature parks are great with fitness devices, especially when you’re trying to hit your goals and stay interested at the same time.
- A stroll on the beach with some wine.
- A Hike up to the top of a cliff of hill just to lay in the sun at the top.
- Ride bikes down the road, exploring the town.
- Strap your bikes to your car and cruise to the nearest national park.
- Use your car as little as possible with your significant other! Plan out dates that revolve around moving- go park your car and hop from location to location if possible to maximize movement.
The options are endless, the most important thing is to get out there and be fit, especially after you buy her the perfect gift – a Fitness Tracker for Valentines Day.