Ah, the holidays. Such a magical time of year, a time for family, and friends, and way too many calories. There is so much good cheer and good food saying no, and staying thin, seems more impossible than Santa delivering gifts around the world in one night.
Well, I’m here to tell you it is indeed possible. Santa can deliver all those gifts in one night- and you can stay thin through the holidays- without starving yourself. The secret, is having the right gear to do it. Whether it is a shirt to keep sweat away or a thermos to keep you hydrated, the right gear can help you stay on track. And my guide to the
Top Holiday Fitness Gear Gifts will help you find what you need, for yourself and everyone on your gift list.
From trackers to running shoes, there is a gift for everyone, at every price, so you can all eat, drink, and be slim.
Table of Contents
- 1 Nike Womens Flex Fury 2 Running Shoe
- 2 Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch
- 3 Garmin vívoactive Black
- 4 adidas Performance Women’s Techfit Cold Weather Tights, Black, Large
- 5 JORDAN 360 THERMA SHIELD MAX mens workout-and-training-hoodies 800986-010_XL – BLACK/BLACK
- 6 New 180s Urban Headphones Black Mens Ear Warmer
- 7 Under Armour UA HealthBox One Size Fits All Black
- 8 Running Belt – Touch Screen Compatible iPhone 7/7Plus 6/6 Plus & Samsung Galaxy & Android Smartphones – Free LED Armband & ebook Running Guide – The Only Phone Waistband of Its Kind
- 9 NBA Chicago Bulls Men’s ’47 Forward High Point Tee, Shift Red, Medium
- 10 New Balance Men’s M1500V2 Running Shoe, Green/Grey, 9 D US
- 11 18oz Rambler Bottle
- 12 Under Armour ColdGear Infrared Warmest Lightest Women’s Full Zip Hoody – AW15 – Large – Grey
- 13 Mizuno Running Men’s Breath Thermo Body Mapping Long Sleeve Top, Dark Slate-Orange, Large
- 14 Copper Compression Short Sleeve Men’s Recovery T Shirt
- 15 Aenlley Womens Workout BootLeg Athletica Yoga Pants Spanx Gym Fitness Activewear Color Black Size L