These days, health is everything. We are all becoming increasingly aware of how important maintaining our health and general fitness is. How important it is to measure how much activity we do, how many calories we are eating, and how well we are sleeping. This can be the key to a healthy, and long life.
This is becoming easier, and easier with new technology. It is giving us the ability to track, and monitor everything we do. One of the most exciting new releases is the Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband, which claims to be able to track your health, and fitness. But does it stand up to scrutiny, and is it the piece of equipment you have been looking for too keep an eye on your health. Read this Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband review to find out.
What are The Key Features & Benefits Of The Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Tracker?
Table of Contents
- 1 What are The Key Features & Benefits Of The Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Tracker?
– Tracks Your Steps – The first, and most important thing that the Fitbit Flex does is to track your activity. It does this by tracking steps. You will get a step target at the beginning of the day, then you try and meet it throughout the day.
– Tracks Your Calories Burnt – In addition, the Fitbit will use your steps to calculate your calories burnt. This is great because it allows you to compensate for this with your foot, either eating more or less, depending on how much exercise you have done.
– Tracks Your Sleep – Getting a full nights sleep is vital, that is why the Fitbit Flex is great for tracking sleep. It will let you know how well you slept, and for how long, the previous night. It will also give you tips on how to improve it, so you get healthier.
– Wakes You Up At The Perfect Time – The silent, vibrating alarm uses the sleep tracker and will wake you up at the time when you are in the lightest sleep cycle near to your alarm time. This means you will wake up feeling refreshed rather than tired.
– Looks Great – You might think that a wristband that tracks you will look bulky & terrible, but this couldn’t be further from the truth. It has been specifically designed so that you will look great while wearing it. There are many color wristbands for replacement and matching up your fashion too!
What Are The Pros Of The Fitbit Flex?
- – Track Your Health To An Extreme Level
- – Every step you make, whether it’s a trip to the toilet or a 10 mile run, is tracked. So you know exactly how much exercise you’ve done.
- – Easy To Wear & Difficult To Lose – As it’s a wristband, there is no chance of it falling away, and you losing it.
- – Track On Your Phone – It syncs automatically with your phone or tablet. This gives you instant viewing on how your fitness day is going.
- Other Exclusive Features that other Trackers don’t have.
Cons Of Fitbit Flex
You Have To Wear It All The Time – If you don’t wear it, it doesn’t track what you are doing, so for the best results you need to wear it 24 hours a day.
Doesn’t Track Cycling Well – Because it uses steps to track your activity, when you cycle it doesn’t pick up any steps. Meaning you aren’t credited for it.
Fitbit Flex vs Fitbit One – Head to Head Comparison
How does it Compare To The Fitbit One Wireless Activity Plus Sleep Tracker? There is very little reason to buy the Fitbit One instead of this product. This is because while they do similar things, the Fitbit One needs to go in a pocket rather than be a wristband. This means losing it is much more likely.Fitbit One has a small screen showing time, steps, and burned calories that is a Big plus for many users.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does The Wristband Fit All Wrists?
The pack comes with too wristbands, large and small. You then attach the actual tracker to whichever one you prefer.
Q: Will Flex Track All Activity?
Almost all! Anything that includes steps, like walking, running, jumping, or even star jumps will be tracked accurately. But things like cycling won’t be automatically, unless you put it around your ankle before you do that activity, then it will track it.
Q: Can I Sync It To My Computer Rather Than My Phone?
Yes! There is a supplied USB key that will allow you to sync to the web app rather than a phone or tablet.
What Is Customer Feedback Like?
Customer feedback is excellent in many Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Wristband reviews, people are delighted by how well the Fitbit Flex has allowed them to take control of their health and fitness. On Amazon it is averaging around 4 out of 5.
People are delighted with how easy it is to use, and how simple it is to sync. They are happy with how it looks, and how it doesn’t look silly. They are also happy with the accuracy, and being able to adjust their diet depending on how well their day has gone.
Should You Buy It?
The simplest answer is yes! This is a fantastic product, and if you care about your health, and love being able to know exactly how well you are doing in regards to it, then this is the product for you.
It isn’t that expensive, and it works well. It is also fairly unobtrusive, which means it won’t interrupt your busy life. Solidly recommended by this Fitbit Flex Activity Tracker Wristband review. You can even get great Fitbit Wristband discounts on Amazon.