It’s hard to set a routine when it comes to working out, but new fitness devices on the market are taking great strides to bridge the gap between the struggle that exists when you’re trying to get your life on track with your various fitness goals.
Often, your diet doesn’t end up how you want it to, or you miss exercise days and start stressing about your weight and overall health- and you need an extra push of motivation to get you to take the necessary steps to improve your health and get the most out of your life and routine.
These days, there are highly technological versions of practically anything- and your bathroom scale is no different. Without any further ado, we present two amazingly advanced scales to get the extra pep in your step that you need to accomplish all of your goals and stay motivated to achieve success.
The Aria has Everything You Need to Get Your Body Weight, BMI, and Goals back on Track, With Extra Features You’ll Love
Table of Contents
- 0.1 The Aria has Everything You Need to Get Your Body Weight, BMI, and Goals back on Track, With Extra Features You’ll Love
- 0.2 Next, the Withings WS-50 Smart Body Analyzer Revolutionizes the Way You See Your Weight:
- 1 Choosing a Fitness Scale: Fitbit Aria vs. Withings Scale- What to Look For
- 2 Deciding Between the Two: Which Features are You Looking For?
- 3 Get All the Benefits of an Exercise Plan and Pocket- Sized Fitness Coaching and the Structure You Need to Keep Your Life on Track
- Pinpoints your exact weight and gives you precise body mass and fat measurements to meet your goals with precision
- Specially designed to help users center their weight to get better, more precise meanings
- Uniquely designed to be perfect for anyone struggling to achieve their goals or make it over their plateaued status
- Coach and perfect your own personal goals, with any app that you might want to use it with a wide variety of apps (even with your own Fitbit!
- Connects seamlessly to your wireless network via Wifi, making keeping track of your experiences a synch
Sleek, powerful tool for multiple users
Next, the Withings WS-50 Smart Body Analyzer Revolutionizes the Way You See Your Weight:
- Extraordinary precise system with incredible features and design to make your workout information even more accessible
- Full functional with a wide variety of applications
- Doesn’t take extra effort to get all of the information you want: No menus, borders, prompts or buttons standing between you and results
- Find your heart rate to access your personal fitness levels and figure out exactly what you need to be healthy
- Position Control software that guarantees that no matter where you stand or how you operate your scale, you’ll get the best possible results
- Completely revolutionize the way you view fitness, as you watch your heart rate increase, your body mass fall, and your weight on easy to read systems that produce a plethora of valuable information.
- Tracks the quality of your air- from room temperature to parts per million of carbon dioxide in the air
Choosing a Fitness Scale: Fitbit Aria vs. Withings Scale- What to Look For
It’s tough to make a choice between two excellent products. When it comes down to it, what are you looking for? Are you looking for connectivity with your favorite products for a lower price, or are you trying to spend a little more?
Design: Fitness scales come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, and are highly technologically designed to allow the greatest use and design for anyone of any shape or size- specifically formulated to reduce slippage, center weight, and provide the optimal environment to take your weight precisely. The major differences between these two products is found when deciding how much you actually want your scale to do.
More than Weight: Both varieties are supremely accurate and well designed to fit your needs, track your BMI (although each do it a little differently) and have tons of features to help you get fit and track your progress- especially being able to track everything on your favorite smart devices for several different users.
We love that these devices give you 360 degrees of fitness data whenever you need them, helping you get your workout figured out based on your needs and wants, giving you that extra boost that you need to get on the track to getting the results that you need and want with your personal fitness.
Either way, you’ll love just stepping on your scale and getting the information that you need- with your weight and body fat percentages. Getting the analysis that you need helps you maintain your averages to keep you in tip-top shape.
Deciding Between the Two: Which Features are You Looking For?
The Withings WS-50 costs a little more and comes with a wide variety of useful features:
- Specially designed to work with any body type, and it comes complete with 4 AAA batteries
- Battery life is less than that of the Fitbit, but it does more to compensate
- CO2 detection
- Automatic updates to your Wi-Fi Network
- Heart Rate monitor
- Unique and individual health app, in addition to a wide variety of other applications (60 total)
- Three varieties of analysis for body fat composition (athlete or non-athlete)
- Temperature scale
- Up to eight different profiles that you can switch between easily
- Backlighting with Huge Display (2.4″ x 1.6″)
- Slightly larger than the Aria (measures almost 13 inches by thirteen inches, and it’s lighter and thinner than the Aria)
- Completely accesses your fitness levels to give you your exercise levels to improve your fitness levels effectively
The Fitbit Aria Has Plenty to Offer Too:
- Slim, sleek design with easy to read display
- Batteries last for a long time (up to a year without changing batteries)
- Very visually impressive, especially if you have other Fitbit/ Fitness Products
- Lower cost than Withings scale, for the same basic features
- High quality brand with a history of value, power and customer service
- Integrated perfectly with other fitness proportions like steps, calories burned, distance and scores, working the details in perfectly with graphs and charts to give you full fledged results
- Streamlined to work with your fitness devices, keeping everything incorporated efficiently
- You can even lock data to guarantee that people can only access what you want to see
- Measures a foot by a foot, extremely sleek and thin (1.3 inches)
Get All the Benefits of an Exercise Plan and Pocket- Sized Fitness Coaching and the Structure You Need to Keep Your Life on Track
- The Withings scale gives you personalized workouts based on your current heart rate and fitness goals
- Completely monitor your body fat levels and make sure that you’re doing exercises and workouts that are perfect for your needs, meaning that you can maximize your workouts to avoid plateauing.
- More easily reach your goals between several different applications while keeping track of your position and body data (weight, BMI, fat tracking, complete compatibility with a wide variety of fitness applications)
- Helps reduce your risks of hypertension, diabetes, hyperthyroidism and more, by focusing your workouts and keeping you in line.
- Easy to use with your PC, smartphones and tablets for a whole family (up to 8 people at a time)
- Protect your readings, send them to your doctor, or post your progress on Facebook and Twitter to help improve motivation while keeping your information safe.
Some Popular Questions and Answers
Q: “How Accurate is the Information?”
A: As with any fitness device, there is some degree of misrepresentation or false readings, especially when it comes to BMI.
What’s excellent about the Withings model is that it takes into account your body style, using electro- magnetic impulses to determine your fat composition as well as letting you decide whether you’re an athletic build or not. Additionally, both are specifically designed to be balanced to give you the absolute best readings possible.
Q: “How Well Do These Devices Connect with my Current Apps?”
A: The Wireless devices on these scales is seamlessly designed to not only keep your information private, but also to either broadcast your information directly to your wireless connection or to your phone to graph and chart.
Q: “How Do These Devices Compare to Each Other?”
A: The only real difference between the two is when it comes to features. It’s hard to decide which of the two devices is legitimately the best. The Withings has a huge variety of features, but the Aria has more of a storied background with a huge history of service and customer services.
Q: “Do these Devices Work With All Phones (Android, iPhone, Windows)?”
A: Both the Withings and the Aria have a wide berth for applications, the Withings accepts over 60, while the Aria works best with Fitbit software. Additionally, these devices have been formulated to make it exceptionally easy to work with a wide variety of devices.
Q: “What Kind of Batteries do I Need?”
A: Both Fitness Scales use regular batteries, the Aria uses AA batteries, the Withings WS-50 uses AAA batteries.
Making the Tough Decision: Which Fitness Scale is Right For Me?The Fitbit Aria has higher reviews online, but the Withings model is close behind. If the features are important to you, don’t be afraid to spend a little more on the more advanced model. If the only features that really matter are the weight distribution, BMI and fat percentage optimization to help you maximize your workout potential, feel comfortable purchasing either device.
If your fitness is important to you, you need to invest in one of these scales. Not only do they help you figure out exactly where you stand, the Withings brings a heart rate monitor, CO2 detection systems, weather and temperature functions, a huge visual display and high functionality to your already enhanced experience. Take the time to invest in a quality fitness scale, you won’t be sorry that you did, even if you’re making the difficult choice in the battle of your body enhancement: Fitbit Aria vs Withings Scale.