The biggest challenge to working out at home is, well, challenging yourself. From limited space to limited funds it can be impossible to find equipment and routines that keep you interested and motivated. Lucky for you, we’ve found the answer to your problems: the Concept 2 Model D Indoor rowing machine. This rowing machine delivers everything you need by combining aerobics and strength training for a full-body workout that makes staying healthy easy- and fun. But hey, don’t just take our word for it- read our Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine Review and see for yourself.
Key Features & Benefits
Table of Contents
The Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine is revolutionizing the way consumers work out at home and for good reason. This machine is powerful and versatile, delivering results for everyone, from beginners to professional athletes. Let’s look at the key features and benefits to see what it does:
• Provides a Full-body/Low-impact Workout: The Concept2 works your arms, legs and core simultaneously, so you build muscle and burn calories all at the same time. It simplifies your routine without making it feel mundane and still allows you to get the maximum benefits.
It also is a low-impact workout regimen, making it the ideal choice for individuals with knee or joint pains, as well as those with a limited range of motion. You can sweat and push yourself without worrying about wear and tear on your body, giving users the best of both worlds.
• Flywheel Component: The flywheel provides a smooth resistance that lets you exercise continuously- no jerking or halting motion as you pull. The flywheel is also quiet, so it won’t disturb anyone in the house with you, making it easy to work out day or night. This is great for those who work long or odd hours.
• Performance Monitor 5: The Performance 5 monitor is easy to use and shows all your stats, including distance, speed, pace and calories burned. This is really helpful because it lets you know how hard you are working and also helps you to keep your routine fresh.
It also gives you a wide range of exercises to perform, games to play and can be programmed in multiple languages, making it accessible for everyone.
• Innovative, Comfortable Design: This machine was designed with your every comfort in mind thanks to 14-inch seat height, adjustable footrests and ergonomic handles. The seat is cushioned and positions you so you sit comfortably, without straining your back. The adjustable footrests also ensure you peddle correctly and without overtaxing your muscles. Finally, the handles are designed for you to grip easily, no chafing, slipping or irritation.
• Easy To Use: takes up the minimum amount of space thanks to its folding option and caster wheels make it easy to use in any room of the house. The Concept 2 can either be folded, or taken apart into two halves for easy storage. The wheels let you move it around, so you can exercise where you want, when you want.
• Reliable & Reasonably Priced: The Concept2 has a 5-year warranty and is durable, so it will last for years to come. That alone makes it well worth the $900 price tag, but it’s also worth it because this machine is almost half the price of the competition. That, plus the Rowing Machine Discount they offer makes this a win-win..
Pros & Cons
Now that you know what this machine can do, let’s examine the pros and cons to owning this machine.
The Concept2 makes working out convenient by giving you a full range of exercises in the comfort of your own home. You can do cardio, strength training or both- whatever you need to get healthy. It also gives you the freedom to work out wherever you want in your house since it has wheels that make it portable. Heck, you could even take it in your backyard when the weather gets warm.
It is also low-impact, so even individuals with arthritis, or those with a heart condition, can use it safely with no pain. In addition, it is simple to use and store and costs less than similar machines, making it well-worth the investment.
The main con is that the machine is an investment. While it is cheaper than most home gyms and other machines, $900 is on the high side for some people. However, in the long run it is cheaper than a gym membership and there are payment options to make it affordable for everyone.
The Concept2 Model D versus the Model E
Now that you know the advantages and disadvantages of this machine, you need to see how it compares to its biggest competition: the Concept2 Model E. These 2 models have all the same features: flywheel design, Performance 5 monitor, ergonomic handles and adjustable footrests. The main difference lies in the height: the Model D’s seat is about 14″ from the floor, while the Model E’s is 20″ from the floor.
The added height makes the Model E a bit easier on those with bad knees. However, the Model D is also good for those with arthritic knees, and when you add in that the Model E costs $200 more, The Model D is the better choice.
Still not convinced? Well then, take a look at what customers who have this machine are saying about it. Users call the Concept2 “the best rower on the market!” and they all give it 5 stars. They love that it is easy to assemble and store and is simple to use. But the thing they love best is how it really helps you get in shape.
One woman with health issues said the machine “saved her life” by helping her get fit again. Another raved at how it gave “hundreds of intense, challenging exercises that keep you going”.
Q & A
Q. Is it really low-impact?
A. “Yes, it is easy on your knees, black and other joints so anyone and everyone can use it safely and effectively.”
Q. How easy is it to put together?
A. “Very. It comes with 8 bolts and a wrench to screw them in. Takes about 10 minutes to get it up and running with clear, simple directions.”
Q. Is it worth the price?
A. “Definitely. This machine is like having a full home gym. It can do just about any type of exercise and is good for people of all shapes and sizes. Reliable and powerful it is worth the price.
As you can see from our Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine Review, this device gives you everything you need to become healthy and stronger. It is durable, sturdy and gives your body a total workout that you can change day after day, 365 days a year. Best of all, it provides a low-impact exercise program that makes it safe for the young, old and everyone in-between.
Whether you are a professional athlete, someone just starting out or someone with joint pains this machine will make working out easier and make your goals more attainable. This all-in-one machine is more than worth the price tag because it WILL help you become healthier- and that’s something you can’t put a price on.