Trying to find just the right gift for the women in your life? You’re in luck! There are tons of great gift ideas that can help her reach her fitness goals, live a healthier life, and stay fit and fashionable.
We’ve compiled our favorite fitness gift ideas for her to help you find the perfect present for the fitness fans on your shopping list. Here are some of the best gifts for women.
Table of Contents
Track activity in style
There are so many amazing fitness and activity trackers on the market today. Just this year, the top brands like Fitbit, Garmin, and Apple released brand new trackers and smartwatches with the latest and greatest in technology – and style. No matter what she wants from wearable tech – step tracking, discreet style, motivation, challenges – you can find the best fit for her wrist.
Some of our favorites include:
- Fitbit Ionic: Fitbit’s new smartwatch offers incredible features and a funky style
- Fitbit Alta HR: The slim design and holistic health focus makes this great for women
- Garmin Vivosport: Garmin’s newest is sleek and sporty, as well as powerful
Want to see more? Check out our fitness tracker buying guide here.
Smart jewelry that looks and feels great
If the woman you’re shopping for wants to keep track of activities and workouts but isn’t into the look of traditional fitness trackers, there’s still wearable tech available to her. Smart jewelry offers fashionable pieces that are incredibly intelligent. Some devices can even be worn in multiple ways, giving her even more style options for everyday wear.
Some of our highest rated and more affordable options include:
- Bellabeat Leaf: Made for and by women, this lovely tracker can be a necklace, bracelet or clip
- Misfit Ray: Track steps and sleep with this waterproof tracker that can be worn different ways
- Ringly: This gorgeous and functional ring tracks and offers alarms, alerts, and mindfulness
Workout apparel to elevate her style
For the women who cannot have too many pairs of leggings or enough sweatshirts (which, let’s be honest, is the majority of us), workout gear is a welcome gift. The key to gifting workout apparel is to do a little research. What does she need or want? Does she workout in the gym, take classes, or run outside? Finding her a gift that she’ll actually use is a thoughtful way to show her you care.
There are tons of options, but here are a few ideas to get you started:
- The perfect yoga pants
- Original 3-Stripe leggings by Adidas
- Brave the elements with a North Face jacket
- An Under Armour sweatshirt that comes in plenty of colors
Splurge on yoga gear
For the yogi in your life, upgraded yoga gear makes an excellent gift. From better mats, to mat bags and straps, to towels, leggings, and more, there’s simply no shortage of yoga gifts that she’ll love. We have several ideas, so let’s jump right in.
- Nonslip Yoga Socks
- Lotus Leaf Earrings
- Yoga Sak to carry all the necessities
- A lovely and compact yoga mat
- Affordable and cute yoga mat tote bag
Cold weather workout essentials
In the winter months, having gear that keeps you warm and dry is key to staying motivated. For the outdoor runner or athlete in your life, giving the gift of cold weather essentials is a thoughtful gift that she’ll definitely put to good use. Gloves, base layers, headbands, and face masks are all great places to start.
Here are our ideas for cold weather gear:
- Running gloves that are touch screen friendly
- A cozy Merino wool base layer
- A warm, high quality balaclava face mask
- Ear warmers and Bluetooth headphones all in one
Smart water bottles
It seems like everything is “smart” these days, so why wouldn’t water bottles be, too? Well, they are, and they are actually pretty darn cool.
Smart water bottles are designed to help you stay hydrated. Some track your intake via apps while others remind you to drink more water at strategic times. For the fitness fan in your life, a smart water bottle might be a perfect gift – especially if they are into the latest gadgets and staying hydrated. Here are a few great examples:
- Hidrate Smart Water Bottle: Integrates with many fitness tracking apps
- Vshow Smart Water Bottle: Timers to help you meet hydration goals
Headphones are a must have for any fitness fan. Having good headphones (and not losing them) is the dream. Be the gift-giving MVP with some outstanding headphones that will make working out easier and more productive.
- The highly anticipated Fitbit Flyer for the Fitbit fanatic
- The Otium Bluetooth headphones are bestsellers and budget-friendly
- The popular Apple Airpods for Apple users
Check out our guide to the best sports headphones here.
Gifts to support her goals
Maybe she’s just set out on a new fitness journey, or she’s training for a marathon, or she recently started CrossFit. If the lady on your list has specific goals she’s working toward, a gift related to those goals is a thoughtful way to show you care.
Fitness equipment is always a great gift in this category, as they are big investments that people can’t always make right away. If this is something you can give as a gift, it’s sure to be a big hit. Need help finding the best item? Here are some of our equipment buying guides:
The biggest thing to remember when it comes to giving a gift related to fitness is to tailor your gift to your recipient’s needs and goals. Do a little investigating before you buy so that you can find the perfect gift she’ll love – and use! It’s worth the time to plan ahead, look for sales during the holidays, and buy her the perfect fitness gift.
Need more ideas? Tave some great ideas of your own? Tell us in the comments below!